Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare HQ

The HQ was bustling with activity. The team had been hard at work putting up decorations for the trick-or-treaters to come and see. There were a lot of them, but it was always fun to meet new people just the same. Being Nightmare's favorite holiday, he was easily the most excited for it. He didn't even have to dress up for it!
Akio Hayashida (played anonymously)

Akio headed along quite contently to the next place on his journey. In truth, he’d never really bothered with Halloween. But his schedule was empty and his faithful golden retriever could do with a good walk. Why not get some candy out of it too?

The young man found his appearance quite absurd, as he was wearing a witch hat, cloak and wooden broom. His companion however had a bandana, pirate hat and pumpkin shaped candy bucket on. It looked like the dog had tried more than the human to dress up.

He knocked on the door and sweetly smiled. “Trick or treat?”
Nightmare (played by TheNightmareSavage) Topic Starter

Nightmare opened the door, looking like his normal green-skinned devil self, and smiled. "Welcome! And a happy Halloween to you and your companion!" He reached into the candy bowl inside and pulled out a king-sized Hershey's bar. "And for your companion," he said as he pulled out a bag for of dog treats. "Some delicious treats of my own invention!"
Akio Hayashida (played anonymously)

Nightmare and Undead Warriors wrote:
Nightmare opened the door, looking like his normal green-skinned devil self, and smiled. "Welcome! And a happy Halloween to you and your companion!" He reached into the candy bowl inside and pulled out a king-sized Hershey's bar. "And for your companion," he said as he pulled out a bag for of dog treats. "Some delicious treats of my own invention!"

Akio gazed at the person who opened the door, a smile twitching back onto his lips. He was surprised to find how easy this Trick or Treating was. “Happy Halloween to you as well,” He returned. Akio tipped his head to the side as his dog excitedly held up one of his great bear paws at the person in request for a treat. “Thank you, you're very generous. How’s your night night give so far? Many good costumes?”

Nightmare nodded. "Tonight is always full of amazing costumes. We usually get a few people to come up here, but I think this is the first time I've seen you around here. I hope you're having lots of fun tonight."
Lilly (played by xashley16)

Lilly was a child at heart and she loved candy, so Halloween was perfect for her. While she was an adult (age 20), she was short enough to pass as an older teenager who still trick or treated. She was wearing a tutu and and some wings, being a fairy. She walked up to a house, where she saw some people talking. "Hello! Oh and trick and treat!" she said with a smile.

Nightmare looked over and smiled. "Welcome! Happy Halloween!" He then reached in and pulled out a bag of gummi worms. "The bowl seems to think this will suit your taste! Hope you enjoy them!"

Nightmare looked over and smiled. "Welcome! Happy Halloween!" He then reached in and pulled out a bag of gummi worms. "The bowl seems to think this will suit your taste! Hope you enjoy them!"

Lilly watched him pick up gummy worms and said 'YES' in her head. She loved gummy worms. "Thank you so much," she said with a smile. "How are you this evening?

Nightmare nodded. "I'm doing very well this evening madam. How are you?"
Hanley (played anonymously)

"Trick or Treat!" Hanley said cheerfully, popping up to the door and knocking her stick on the ground. She scratched the back of her neck, then, adjusted her sack of candy and toys, and nodded at the other guests there nearby her.
"Fine evening out tonight, isn't it?" She asked pleasantly.
The rabbit ears on her head wiggled, and her buttons gleamed lightly in the light from the porch.
The wind was blowing around, whirling up some leaves, but the moon could still be seen past the clouds there in the sky..... What a beautiful evening indeed! To Hanley it was, anyway.
Crazy Head (played by TheNightmareSavage) Topic Starter

The door opened to Hanley, at which an enthusiastic man appeared with a bowl much like the one Nightmare had out front. "Hello there, young one! It sure is a fantastic evening out here tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Dagroshank had something to do with this." He then reached into the bowl and pulled out a small bag of Reese's peanut butter cups. "Well, seems like this should suit your mood tonight!"
Hanley (played anonymously)

Hanley beamed at the cheerful-looking man who had opened up the door.
"Thank you, sir!" She said. "Happy Halloween! And I love peanut butter." Giving him a wave, she turned to the sky and looked up at the moon, before preparing to continue her journey onward. This guy looked pretty busy, so she didn't think he'd want much conversation. And she had places to be, too.....

"Goodnight!" she added, and then she was off.
Crazy Head (played by TheNightmareSavage) Topic Starter

"Good night! Safe travels!" The man at the door then walked back inside.

Nightmare nodded. "I'm doing very well this evening madam. How are you?"
"I'm good. Thanks for asking," Lilly replied right before more trick or treaters came up to the door. She slowly slipped away. There was to many people for her liking now.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare HQ

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus