Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » idk tbh i just here :P

i am new and confused thing :P call me olivia or liv and some might call me lily from my other game. i can get mad rrl easy- also i want friend who let me jump onto there back randomly. i would rather have man friends then girls bc i feel they are easier to get along with
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
whymeolivia Topic Starter

thanksssssss
Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy your time here
Nala (played anonymously)

Lily, I brought you here, y u do me like this, u got my back anytime :P and I got yours figuratively
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making new friends!
Welcome Olivia/Liv

I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and get some good roleplay stories going.
I'm afraid that I'm a woman though so I probably don't make the best friend for you, but I'm sure that there's enough people amongst our huge amount of members that will make a better match!

Good luck out there ^^

Syl
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR little one!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! So nice to meet you. :)

Can't wait to get to know you! :) Maybe things like... What's your favorite subject in school? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Hey Liv! Welcome to RPR! I know you said you find it easier to get along with men, but my dms are always open if you ever want to chat! I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Icysoul

Welcome
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

There are lots of things to do, and you can find many, many links in the upper dropdown menu! :D There are forums and threads, groups and community, news posts and instructional things like the Getting Started Guide! There's also the Help section, and news posts, and characters and stuff! Yahoo! There's the Find RP link, which has the Looking for RP Forum and Tool. :)
There are lots of people in the OOC forums, and lots of people in the IC forums! The groups are great for if you like worldbuilding or just... Well.. Making your own personal group. :) You can find roleplays or create roleplays or both. There are lots of opportunities for roleplay here, so you can start when you feel ready... And when you're ready, I hope you'll have a lot of fun! :)
There are lots of people who wouldn't mind answering questions if you have any, and plenty who'd want to roleplay, too! :)
You can message me if you like, and I'll probably be happy to chat, answer questions, and/or talk ideas about roleplay. So don't be shy! I'm on here oftenish. :P
There's lots to do here, so have a great time!

That's about it from me! Have a good one, be good, take a break every once in a while...
Pay attention to the mods, be creative, and follow the rules! Maybe you'll make some friends! :D
Byebye!
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :) :) :) :) :P ;D :3 ;) ;D :) :) :D :P :O :) :D :P :) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Ghosty_Monsty

Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » idk tbh i just here :P

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus