Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Lady Lilac (played anonymously)

"My dear, I simply know that I look good wearing what I do~."

"The next person will serve me willingly!"
Indisha Tenau (played by Falyn)

Claine wrote:
Make a statement that the next character must fulfill

Examples:

The character below has green hair
The character below is a middle child
The character below has water-related powers
The character below can speak to animals

If you have a character the fulfills the statement, post as them and make a new one :D
The statements must be a little bit specific - for example 'the character below is human' is too broad can and be fulfilled by almost every user on the site.
But inversely, they must be not hyper-specific or the game will come to a complete stop.

I recommend NOT using your own character as part of the statement because the focus is supposed to be on the next user, not your own character. (An example of what to avoid would be "The character below would date my character.")

"I don't serve anyone willing, so NO! The first fools who tried to enslave me never succeeded and I'll never let anyone try to enslave me again! Dank farrik!" She barks at the halfling with her cold indigo-blue eyes.

The person below is a sea-dweller.
“In a way, I suppose!”

“The character below me will be my servant, bow down and beg for my mercy!” ((I mean Deutschland’s personality is just weird anyway lol))
Anton James (played by Falyn)

Claine wrote:
Make a statement that the next character must fulfill

Examples:

The character below has green hair
The character below is a middle child
The character below has water-related powers
The character below can speak to animals

If you have a character the fulfills the statement, post as them and make a new one :D
The statements must be a little bit specific - for example 'the character below is human' is too broad can and be fulfilled by almost every user on the site.
But inversely, they must be not hyper-specific or the game will come to a complete stop.

I recommend NOT using your own character as part of the statement because the focus is supposed to be on the next user, not your own character. (An example of what to avoid would be "The character below would date my character.")

"Nope!"

Please, I quoted the directions above and I'm doing so for the second time so this is not repeated. The focus is on the next user, not your own character.

"The character below likes chocolate ice cream."
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, I like em all, baby!!”

“The next person likes PO TA TOES!”
Flynn (played by Riik)

"I know what you're probably thinking. Potatoes are real bland, right? Why would someone like me like them? Easy! They make good dipping material! Dip em in mayo... or hey, what about chocolate!? Not as gross as it sounds, I promise!"

"Hello down there! What do you think about space bikes? They're li'l spacecraft that sorta look and handle like motorcycles! What do you think? If you could, would you get one? Oh... sorry... it has to be a statement, right? Ok... the person beloooowww.... wants a space bike!"
“Who doesnt?”

“The character below’s favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough”
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"Ooh! I l-love c-cookie dough i-ice cream~! N-not enough to, uh, to say it's, it's my f-f-favorite, but I-I really, really l-like it!"

Creatia loves sweets, so it stands to reason she loves cookie dough ice cream.

The character below doesn't like sweets at all.
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

“Since I don’t eat I don’t like any foods, sweet or otherwise. Sugar is fun to burn though..”

The character below eats inedible things
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Technically all organic matter is edible, so I'm not sure it counts." *shrugs*

The character below struggle with mental disorders.
West (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Not that he'd admit it ... >_>

The character below has some has some connection to hell/demons.
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Of course! I am Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder after all!"

"The character below also loves animals, similar to me."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"Hell yeah, dude, I love cats. Play with 'em every damn day. Love those cute little buggers. Dogs... eh. They're adorable, I guess."

The person below has a hard time waking up in the morning.
Allan (played anonymously)

Is that a good or bad thing? Am I supposed to have trouble waking up? If so many are awake at night then why is that not normal? I'm confused....

The character below me is a regular human being...
Sophie (played by Juls)

Yup, plain ol' vanilla human.

The character below lives on a ship.
"A ship! I love being on a ship!" Verity exclaims proudly, hands on her hips and head held high. "Of course right now I'm just a cabin girl, but some day I'll have my own ship and my own crew and I'll sail every sea there is to sail and I'll have all the treasure in the world and everyone will fear the name Captain Whimstrong!"

The character below has an unusual or out of the ordinary phobia.
Jude (played by Banshee)

*raises hand*

"Fire. Might not be terribly unusual or weird, but sometimes I can't even light a cigarette!"

The character below has a curse.
Ronny (played by GLiTCh)

"A curse to always be watched, maybe."
> Return to Mission within 5 minutes

"Sorry, I must get going. The person below me has a heart as cold as iron."
"When we are contended with great loss, it either breaks or hardens, my great misfortune has been the latter"

The person below has peculiar behaviors rooted in their psychology.
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"It is zzzt simple, I see fascist I shzztoot"
Whoever's next has a warm heart full of love for nature

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus