Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Aspen (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Sure thing, buddy! Um now the person below ME is reeeally good at swimming! Bonus points if they're part fish or other sea creature!"
Bubbles (played anonymously)

"Oh!! That's me! To a T!"

The character below often travels by boat or sea ship.
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

he would poof himself up "I do!"

the character below often finds himself lost in the pages of a good book
this applies to Felix

"Well, I guess I would apply to that. The character below me, now, is known in their family for being an absolute havoc at family parties."
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

this would apply to sunny

The character below often finds that they are at a loss of directions
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Reckon that's me. Feel like I been chasin' a ghost and I don't know where to look next."

The character below has a trusty steed.
Nexus (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I have a moon horse. so this applies to me"

the character below often cries
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“I would like to state that there is nothing wrong with crying and that I am under a lot of stress lately…”

The character below me never cries.
Iris (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I have an inability to cry!"

the character below loves rainbows
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“Rainbows are really cool!”

The character below me hates spiders.
Dennis Reyes (played anonymously)

"I am terrified of them due to an childhood incident."

The character below me dislikes coffee.
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“I hate coffee, caffeine is a drug.”

The character below me love candy.
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CANDY!!!"

the character below hates candy
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko looks up. “I hate sweets in general.”

The character below likes music.
NiftySpiffy

((this applies to me))

the character below hates music
"Hate is a strong word... rather, I do not understand it. I have no sense of hearing, you see. But I can interpret electromagnetic radiation. Thus music in digital form sent wirelessly is something I can receive. Alas, it has no aesthetic value to me. And should I attempt to send aesthetically pleasing waveforms to other beings in the form of audio encoding, they seem to recoil in horror, so I suppose 'visual' aesthetic... it is not technically visual, but the aesthetic preferences seem to be similar to the preferences of species with eyes... the visual aesthetic does not match up with what is considered pleasant audio."

"Much like myself, the person below is also deaf, whether that be a species trait or a genetic defect. Or the result of an injury or illness, of course."
Sophia Sanders (played by CrystalDisc)

The girl scrunched her face, clearly annoyed by having her impending auditory doom brought back to her attention. Small, thin fingers went to work signing. "I am not deaf, but I will be."

Something thoughtful then overtook her features. "So, the person below has seen a ghost!" she practically shouted.
"Sure have, on multiple occasions, even, but there was this one very recent instance that really stood out to me," Randle grumbled, instinctively straightening his tie as the memories flooded back into his noggin'. "A good friend of mine gifted me this gray-and-white pinstripe suit not too long ago, complete with buttons on the stomach and an additional black hat.. and uhh, while her gesture was in good spirit, it ain't exactly my style to stroll around town looking like a mobster." Problem wasn't even catching the attention of any real mob folk or affiliated cops, it was that folks actually believed that he was a goon when he wore that get-up, and their frightened and disgusted looks alone were enough to motivate him to keep the suit for Cris-visits only. Better that way. "I hang it by the door so that the draft can keep the moths out- when I'm at my desk it's right in the corner of my. Now, I was.. taking a short mental break from my paperwork, ya see, and out of absolutely nowhere-" Lifeless as those bright glowing eyes were, they spoke volumes about this immense trauma that Randle had endured; even more so did the sudden and dramatic hand gesture towards the black abyss of Cyberspace above. "The darn thing flew right at me, like some ghost'd decided to slip on the pinstripes themselves as they taunted me. Good thing that I didn't have my claws out, or I would've tore that poor present to sawdust." Randle wasn't one for violence, but unlike some of his reckless friends, he did have a sense of self-preservation programmed into his psyche. "Anyway, Artie was kind enough to buy me one of those plastic, eh, what'd ya call 'em- they're like body bags, but for clothes. It seems to do the job, haven't been spooked since."

"Now then.." Whether his described encounter had been with an actual ghost or simply the evil masterplan of a certain young friend and roommate of his abusing his powers to bully an old feline, he preferred to leave undecided. In case the latter turned out to be truth, he didn't want to ruin that rascal's fun, after all. "..I suppose it won't hurt to stay on topic for the slightest bit. Can get some pretty interesting conversations outta these sort of subjects, for sure. Alright- the character below me had an experience that made them discover that they weren't as 'mundane' as they thought they were. If it's all too heavy a cake to cut into, ya don't have to tell us the full story, of course.. but it's always fascinating to hear about folks who got to uncover their unusual side by surprise." To illustrate why he found something as vague as that even remotely interesting, Randle chuckled and patted his chest. "Was never given a hard time figuring that out about myself, as ya can see."
Russel Brigam (played by Skyran)

"Er, y-yeah, you could say I had that experience," Russel said, wincing as if remembering something unpleasant.

"I'd gone most of my life thinking I was, erm, p-pretty normal, but that changed about... a y-year ago I think." He held a hand out, a green wisp of flame springing from his palm. His fingers had shifted, bearing hooked, black claws and fire-red scales. "I r-really wasn't as human as I'd thought." He closed his hand, extinguishing the flame and drawing his hand back. Rocking back on his heels, he frowned anxiously. "I, uh, didn't exactly have a great experience discovering them, to be honest. Um, it was k-kind of a defense mechanism... thing. My brother and I got cornered, and, w-well." He trailed off, hugging his arms close and turning away. A flash of a memory--a roaring tide of fire, an overwhelming terror--fell over him, and he tensed up.

"...Yeah," he awkwardly concluded. "A-anyway!" He whirled back around, forcing the distressing memory down. "Um, how about the, uh," he paused a moment, tapping a hand to his chin, "t-the next person is from a world that isn't Earth!"
Shai (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Yep, you got me!" Shai exclaimed cheerfully. They didn't feel like elaborating on their origins, though (if they themself even knew anything about that topic to begin with.) They decided to simply move on to the next person.
"The person below me has a whooooole lot of tattoos... And regrets at least one of 'em."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus