Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The failed assassin (Fantasy romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey everybody! I am looking for a few more roleplays. I RP on here and discord. I take writing pretty seriously, though I understand life comes first. Busy? No problem, I can be patient.

I only write in third person, past tense, multi paragraph. These are essential to my story writing, and make --at least for me-- the story so much more enjoyable. I'm also only seeking romance roleplays right now, they can be slow burn and start out with lots of tension, as I find that super fun, but... Eventually I'd like romance. I will not be accepting random friend requests, please just PM me. Also, please tell me more about your writing style if it is not on your profile. IF these aren't qualities you have/use, that doesn't mean you're a bad writer! I'm just very picky...

So here is the the current plot I have been itching to do...

Finn is an assassin. He is hired to kill your character who is some sort of noble/royal. He fails, duh! But instead of killing him, YC decides to let him live as a prisoner/slave/or personal assassin. The two despise each other at first. But there is no denying the sexual attraction between the two.

This is strictly a MxF plot. Please Private message me if you'd like to write with me. If this idea doesn't suit your fancy, I have a master list with other plots that I may be willing to do.

Link to other post: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/83941?page=1#post-5301826
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Redrose Topic Starter

Please don’t leave a comment here, but instead PM me. Also try to have some idea of a character and information about your writing style!
Redrose Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The failed assassin (Fantasy romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus