Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » And so I appear

Heyo! I'm Ness, I'm 18 and been roleplaying for... awhile now. I joined this site to hopefully find new RPs in a... small fandom hell that I am trapped in so hopefully it'll work. I've been obsessed with Darren Shan's Cirque du Freak series, and so I'm in search of any RP I can get for that, and I'm more than down to work with OCs, crossovers, and the like. I usually RP our dear Mr. Crepsley, or Darius Shan, but I do also have other OCs I may decide to bust out at some point. Hopefully I'll find something!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome! Hope you find what you’re looking for here on RP Repository!

As far as characters here. I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Hello, and welcome Ness!

I hope you have a great time, and hopefully match with the fandom or at least something similar that will spark your interest! I'd recommend Posting an RP Ad, browsing the Find RP Tab or Looking for RP Forum, or even checking out the Character Listing to get started. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Cass Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! :)
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
Icysoul

Welcome, lochness8. I hope you make new friends!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome! Hope you find friends here!
Hello and welcome to the site!

Cheers to making new friends, and here's to having a ton of fun RPs. :)
Hello and welcome! I'm new too and loving the place!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » And so I appear

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus