Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi! I'm Shi, 23 years old, from Italy!

I'm new here, but I've been roleplaying for quite a few years, though mostly through private messages and never really in groups.

I just love creating OCs and even more when I get to use them in RPs. I'm into fantasy D&D style RP (tho I never actually played it, just binge-watched youtube videos lol), but I'm open to anything really. Long, short, literate, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, PG13 or R18, anything goes! Just, not a huge fan of romantic/sexual stuff, but I can work around it.

Thank you for your time and have a great day everyone!
Hey Shi! Welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Here's to hoping you have a lot of fun RPs and a make new friends!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi Shi and woooot, you are Italian too!! :D From what corner of Italy? I am Ligurian, myself :)
Icysoul

ShiTheUnknown, welcome! I hope you have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you!

Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us! Enjoy this place!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey! Welcome to rpr! I hope you have a lot of fun!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home
Hello, Shi! And welcome to RPR!

There are several D&D style players here, I'd recommend posting an ad or checking the forums to get started. Hope you have a wonderful time here! <3
ShiTheUnknown Topic Starter

Thank you everyone! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Sup, Shi welcome to rpr. With the diverse set of people who rp on this site I am sure you will find people who have the same set of interest in rp and it is always good to let people know what you like when you go into an RP and keeps it fun.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus