Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

Heyy, I go by Leo. My pronouns are they/them and he/him :)
I used to roleplay a lot, but that has been years ago and the ones I rped with all could not anymore.

I'm not sure how my rp preferences are now, and I am honestly very rusty about it, but I did mostly semi-lit. My replies can vary depending from a few sentences to three ish paragraphs. I am completely open to expanding or lessening my responses, and do not mind any lengths or varieties.

I hope to meet some roleplayers who, together, will hopefully vibe well together in the story and perhaps form some new friendships!

Are there any tips you could offer me getting back into roleplaying? :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community! I'd advise just getting characters made, your profile made, and some news friends!
leothefrog Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Welcome to the community! I'd advise just getting characters made, your profile made, and some news friends!
Thank you! :)
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome aboard!! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Leo the Frog to RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to rp!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Welcome to RPR, Leo!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to having a lot of fun RPs and making new friends!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Leo
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus