Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi! My name is Harmony, or Piano. Or both. Whatever you prefer. I had an account on this site before that I closed for personal reasons, but decided to come back. I am 20 years old and I am genderfluid. My pronouns change but I always accept they/them. I came back here as opposed to a different site, for a couple reasons I don’t feel the need to disclose right now. I need to finish setting up my profile but feel free to PM me! I try to check in regularly!
pixl.Bee

well, hi Harmony, and welcome back. I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community Harmony! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hey there, welcome back to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
O hai! Welcome to RPR! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with us!
Hello Harmony and welcome back! ^_^
Icysoul

Welcome back, PianoHarmony.
BleedingPascal

Hi and welcome back! <3 I like your username, it's amazing.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back to RPR, Harmony!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back Piano Harmony!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021 and I Have been roleplaying on her for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for All LGBTQ+ community I hope you find your one true love because their are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate.
Hello and welcome, I hope you have an amazing time here.
Hello! I'm Noctiv and I'm new to this website. I've never heard of this place before and never been here. I've been roleplaying for maybe my entire life lol, mostly on roblox haha. I've stopped roleplaying for quite a while and decided to go back, and instead of going to amino I decided to do something new and try out a website.

I hope I get along with everyone here and possibly meet some future friends!

I'm not done setting up my account yet because I'm still exploring the website. There are a lot of this around here haha.
Hey, Piano.

Welcome to RPR. This is a great community to join, and most individuals here are extremely accepting of pronouns and identity. I'm glad you came back, and hope you're able to leave your problems on the other site settled and handled as best as they can be. Hopefully your stay is a pleasant one.

Cheers!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
Welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to having a lot of fun RPs and making new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus