Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers-War on Earth (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

GREETINGS!!!

I wanted to do something fun,since I have a decepticon character already,I'm looking for people who are still interested in the transformers generations.So here are my plots for each generation,if I skipped some generations,my bad,I probably never seen it,or just wasn't interested in general....So let me list the plots,yes ocs are welcomed but I would also like my partner to play as canon characters as well. If you cannot match their personality,that's fine,you can give them a new personality,its alot easier.

G1-The autobots and decepticons,as usual,are battling each other,until one day,a mighty foe stronger than both factions combined,appeared out of the blue,the cons and bots must work together to stop this great evil.

Animated-The escaped convict,Wasp,has managed to break out of Cybertron's prison. He was framed in being a spy bot,and now he is hunting the bot that put him in jail,Bumblebee,his rival back at the Elite Guard Academy. After hunting and finding Bumblebee,Wasp swapped places,meaning,he took Bee's voice,paint job,and he impersonated him. While Bumblebee sounded and looked like Wasp,making his autobot friends believe that HE is the escaped convict.

Prime-After crashing on earth,and making a few human friends,the autobots now have to put with the decepticons,again.

Shattered Glass-Basically the autobots are the bad guys and the decepticons are the good guys.

(Prime doesn't thrilling I know,but we can discuss it in PM)
MY RULES,MUST READ!
No godmoding...too much power makes the rp no fun
No hate speech...
Be patient,if you constantly bug me for replies,I'll just block you
Be detailed....If you see I worked hard on a reply,try to do the same,I don't like typing for long period of time for one or two sentences
Romance is allowed

ROMANCE RULES!
No sexual content,the rp is meant for kids...not adult content.
LGBTQ+ is welcomed
Don't force my character in a relationship with yours,we will see where the rp goes,the characters have to be around each other alot in order for romance to blossom

That is it,any questions,please pm me.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Reopening this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers-War on Earth (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus