Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Quick Free Headshots (Ended)

natjust

I feel like drawing some quick sketches, and might even put down quick flats on them. Do you need a profile picture for a character of your? Now might be your time.

Reference or describe your character below and I'll draw a couple of them tonight. I'll only be doing this for a short while, so get them in quickly! And please, don't ask for art if you are not going to be grateful for the free art. That's always a huge bummer, man.
Ooo eeee this is so exciting!!

I'd love a profile pic of myself if that's allowed? It'd be fun to go off description only and no pictures if that's okay? I wanna see what your brain comes up with!

I'll include colors just incase.

I have white pinkish toned skin, heart shaped chubby face, a curly red mohawk mullet (front hangs over forehead), wide hazel eyes, and small circle glasses.
Udara Wynderige (played by Dndmama)

If you're still drawing I'd love some art of Udara here. Her description and references can all be found on her page. Thank you in advance!
Eeee!!! I hope you’re still doing these!!! Bc he’s my baby boy can you do Sangris? He has a couple of drawings and his ref page right on his character page but I can link them here if you want :3
natjust Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
Ooo eeee this is so exciting!!

I'd love a profile pic of myself if that's allowed? It'd be fun to go off description only and no pictures if that's okay? I wanna see what your brain comes up with!

I'll include colors just incase.

I have white pinkish toned skin, heart shaped chubby face, a curly red mohawk mullet (front hangs over forehead), wide hazel eyes, and small circle glasses.

Hope this is good, I wasn't sure what red your hair is, so I went vivid haha
mercyinreach_rq.png
Udara Wynderige wrote:
If you're still drawing I'd love some art of Udara here. Her description and references can all be found on her page. Thank you in advance!

I pieced together the pieces to my best ability!
udara_rq.png
Kamui wrote:
Eeee!!! I hope you’re still doing these!!! Bc he’s my baby boy can you do Sangris? He has a couple of drawings and his ref page right on his character page but I can link them here if you want :3

This is actually not the first time I've drawn him, haha I remember the sketch in his profile page!
sangris_rq.png
natjust Topic Starter

And with that, this is closed! Thank you for letting me draw your ocs!
Udara Wynderige (played by Dndmama)

Eeee! She looks so cute! Thank you so much for you generosity!
Aaaa!!! Look at my little collection of him drawn by you growing!! Ty very much!!!!!
Ahhhhh omg that's perfect! Exactly right shade of red! Thank you so much!!!
natjust Topic Starter

I'm really glad you all like them! It was nice practice and gave me something to draw while I was in the mood, and didn't really know what to draw, haha!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Quick Free Headshots (Ended)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus