Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lonely Angel Looking for a Group of Frie (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RP DESCRIPTION-This is an rp that has lots of magic, romance, some combat (If desired), and is set in a small, modern, city. Void (Me) is an angel who likes to draw things she sees in visions, people, and places. She wants to meet someone like her, magical, and different. She is an angel with large, black wings(like Maleficent) that she hides from everyone but her closest friends(Your oc), long black hair usually left behind her shoulders, and pretty, dark brown eyes.
RULES-No bullying ooc(out of character), No excessive cursing(There can be some but not every single sentence), and You must have permission to kill someone's oc.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Jegudiel (played by Lunarthewolf)

I don't have a group but I think Jegudiel could be good for this
Vuvvle Doler (played by DeeDay)

Vuvvle is a Dark-Elf wizard, which I think will be perfect for this kind of RP. Plus, I'm interested.
PM me if you are serious about it.
Hey there! I would like to clarify which genre it is. I do have all fantasy characters, but a few of mine are modern. I am in progress making modern profiles for all of them in case you're interested! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lonely Angel Looking for a Group of Frie (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus