Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Struggling with covid: SurVIBING together

Hello everyone, I wanted to make this forum for those of us who have/had or know anyone that has/had Covid-19 or “Coronavirus”. To share experiences or to keep each other company when we really might not have anyone else to relate too. This might be bittersweet, but I want to reach out to those who might be struggling alone.

At the moment I’ve been sick for about a week and everyone in the house has been tested and their results have been positive. I got tested yesterday and today it came back positive. When you had/knew someone who had it, when did you find out??
caeneus

We found out pretty quickly because my family had been exposed to a positive case. The person they contracted it from passed away, unfortunately, and symptoms came on relatively soon. My grandparents weren't looking so great for a while, but everyone is alright now.

Fingers crossed you get to feeling better!
TheRealRedHood Topic Starter

caeneus wrote:
We found out pretty quickly because my family had been exposed to a positive case. The person they contracted it from passed away, unfortunately, and symptoms came on relatively soon. My grandparents weren't looking so great for a while, but everyone is alright now.

Fingers crossed you get to feeling better!

Feeling okay, symptoms are lingering but I’m feeling decent for the most part. My parents were hit pretty hard, especially my father, but he’s able to walk and do house things. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the kind words!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Struggling with covid: SurVIBING together

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus