Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!! We're newbies to RP sites

Hi there!! I'm Ham, the host of an OSDD-1B system! This is our first time on an actual RP site, so it may take some time getting used to(we used to roleplay primarily on Discord). As for the types of roleplays we're down for, I'd say we're just about interested in anything! Er.. As long as it's appropriate of course. ^^;; I'd say we've been roleplaying for 4~5 years, but we haven't roleplayed with anyone outside of our immediate friend group much. Hopefully, we can make lots of friends here and get a better feel for roleplaying with more people.

It's nice to meet you all and see ya around!
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many great opportunities to begin on this awesome site! ^_^
Hello welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here.
Icysoul

Welcome! I hope you guys have fun
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome all of you to RP Repository!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to you and your friends! I hope you enjoy RPR and have a great time!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to everyone in the team! I hope each of you enjoy the site!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi. Welcome to the site. I hope you make lots of new friends as well. The people here seem very welcoming from my experiences, so I'm sure you'll settle in nicely. Best of luck to you Ham.
Hey y'all!! Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Buried_In_A_Book

Welcome Hamlet 😊
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! 👑❤️
Hi Ham! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have loads of fun here.
Hi! I'm also new, I don't have much experience in Role-Playing, but I have done a few. I honestly am really confused about how to navigate this site, but I hope can get the hang of it soon. Well, that's it for now! Bye! -YummyShape
Hello HamletHamura, we bid you welcome here, you have chosen wisely for I dare to say this site is exceedingly great regarding both having fantastic role-plays and making awesome friends.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!! We're newbies to RP sites

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus