Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for League of Villains character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Azura (played by Rinny_Howler)

Hi! I am currently seeking out any LOV character. I'm using my newest OC for this, of which has two quirks.

Obliterate: Can wave her hand that thing or person is sent to oblivion.
Demise: Can use supernatural strength to either knock out or kill someone.

PM me if interested!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I would love to RP with you!

I just have to finish up with an idea for this character.

My League of Villan character would be as follows:

Name: Akita Majiroma

Quirk: Weaponizing quirk, which means She could manipulate her skin and body to become a weapon, almost like soul eater, but it can't be her full body, so either her arm or fingers, if she were to ever go full weapon she may never go back.
same rinny i can get kendor to have a quirk i know all for one would be his speciality
well if ya guys wanna do a group rp we have one open and we are looking for villains with quirks ^^ If ya wanna know more message this guy Arcol
Hello!, I'm interested in this rp
Azura (played by Rinny_Howler) Topic Starter

Anyone here can feel free to PM, I'm open.
Azura (played by Rinny_Howler) Topic Starter

Bump~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for League of Villains character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus