Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

As the title suggests, I'm offering to draw people's character's for free!

Well, kind of.

I intend to make a video out of it and post it on my youtube channel.

Here's an example of what I might make: here.
And here's the playlist for all of the drawing and talking videos including the ones from RPR.
Finally, a link to the actual image files themselves for all the RPR characters.

So what do I need from you? A description of the character and maybe their backstory. Just give me something to talk about in the video.

All credits will be given as appropriate and I'll be happy to throw in a link to your character's page in the video's description as well.

I get a video and you get some black and white art! Its win win!

Edit: As a helpful someone suggested, here are some additional rules.

1. Only one character per player.
2. No anonymous characters.
3. The character actually needs a character page.
4. You either need to have Roleplayed with the character or at least intend to Roleplay with them.

Edit2: Closed to any further requests, just until I can get through the current list first.

Edit3: Open again! At least for now. Note that I have more example videos below directly based on Rpr characters.

Edit4: And closed again.

Edit5: It was fun doing drawings based off monster prompts but I want to get back to my roots and do actual characters people RP with.

Edit6: I've added a Link to the folder containing all of the completed drawings. Hopefully I don't forget but if you don't find a certain image inside, then just let me know.

Edit7: The amount of edits is getting long. I should probably think about reducing the size eventually. In the mean time, we're open again!

Edit8: Closed again. As of this update, I have 7 characters to go through.
Inova (played by Dndmama)

Oooh! What a generous offer! I will take you up on that if you don't mind! Most of the information you'd need is on Inova's page, but I can give you a short synopsis here.

TLDR version, she's a shadow creature from the plane of, wait for it, shadows. She's an assassin for hire that uses razor sharp whips and stealth to kill her targets. She wears what looks to be a Venetian style mask she inherited from her mother that is cracked on one side changes expression via either magic or tech ala Hexadecimal from reboot.

I hope you like her!
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Yo! Can I get a pic and video of my boy Stray Dog?

He’s a boyish looking gnome guy with wolf ears and a a tail. Wears very sporty and fancy clothings, like a street hustler. Poofy jacket, jeans and basketball sneakers and finger less gloves. He also has some bling bling earrings on his wolf ears. Always grinning and looking like he’s up to no good.

Bonus points if he’s wearing shades or a baseball hat to make him look extra gangsta!
Jessica Miller (played by JetStorm)

Could you draw her as a duelist(Yu-Gi-Oh)

She is a rich girl,she has long blonde hair,usually wears a red blouse,blue jeans,and ankle boots. She wears a jacket with studs on the shoulder part,and sometimes wears earrings,she also has a duel disk that looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. Her eyes are sea blue. (I will credit you)
(I understand it won't be in color,just giving a discription of what she looks like)

I have her backstory on her profile if you want to take a look.

-thank you
freebiewitz Topic Starter

I'll be happy to do all the characters above. Might have to wait until the weekend before I start working on them though. Thanks for sending them all my way.

I can't say the quality will be the best but I'll certainly try. I look forwards to taking a crack at all this.
Atlas (played by acromanlion)

I'm not sure if this offering is still open. If it is, I humbly request if you could draw Atlas, the Lion of Rome. More info about him can be found on his page and I'll be more than happy to tell you more if you want.

Atlas is a Lion God of the Sun, Astronomy, Fire, and Life. He's got a golden coat and is twice the size of an average horse. Atlas coat tends to shimmer like glass shards and at night, the glyph marks that glow on his coat look like constellations. He guards an ancient artifact that he's binded to. (The artifact is an old weathered crown for a king.)

Legend says he is born from the sun. Atlas may think and speak as the most knowledgeable of teachers, that doesn't mean Atlas is a tame beast. He's often called the Golden King among other epithets such as: Truest of the Wise, Beloved Beast, Child of the Sun, Herald of Divine Flames, and Speaker of Hidden Truths. (etc, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time out to do this. I will be eternally grateful.
Cora (played by Spirit)

Hi! This is a super generous offer, thank you so much. If you can, could you draw Anicora (Cora)? There's a lot of info on her page, but I'll add a bit about her here (copy pasted from her page). Again, thank you so much for doing this!
Cora (played by Spirit)

Shoulder-length bronze hair, streaked with gold. Grey close-set eyes, elegant, high cheekbones and long delicate nose. Holds her head high, but mouth has a slight down-turn, making her look conceited and moody. Left ear has a dip missing and there's a small birthmark on her right cheek.
RimCaster

freebiewitz wrote:

Well, kind of.

So what do I need from you? A description of the character and maybe their backstory. Just give me something to talk about in the video.

All credits will be given as appropriate and I'll be happy to throw in a link to your character's page in the video's description as well.

Witz while it's good that you're generous, I think some rules would help like 1 character per player, no anonymous characters (cause there's no way to verify if that person wasn't there.)
It's just suggestion though so you don't have to do it.

RimCaster wrote:
freebiewitz wrote:

Well, kind of.

Witz while it's good that you're generous, I think some rules would help like 1 character per player, no anonymous characters (cause there's no way to verify if that person wasn't there.)
It's just suggestion though so you don't have to do it.

Never thought of that. Good idea, will add some rules to my post.

Oh come on.. I’ll reveal my account information to the artist if necessary.

First picture done.
Will post the video of its making soon enough.
Big thanks to Dndmana for letting me take a crack at the very interesting Inova.

And now its been released!
https://youtu.be/k__pOyNm6UQ

Guess who has three thumbs and has finished another picture and video?

This guy!

Don't ask where the third thumb came from.

Nice! Oh man, Stray would be so mad if he heard someone referring to him as a side character! XD He's OG Main Protagonist material I tells ya!

Incidentally, he totally is kind of a gang leader in his setting, very good guesses! And awesome art as well! Much obliged, my friend :)
Cora (played by Spirit)

Hi! So sorry to bother but I’m withdrawing my character for changes to her description (if you’ve already started on her then that’s ok, I won’t withdraw her). Thanks so much for doing this!
~ Spirit

Cora wrote:
Hi! So sorry to bother but I’m withdrawing my character for changes to her description (if you’ve already started on her then that’s ok, I won’t withdraw her). Thanks so much for doing this!
~ Spirit

No worries mate. I haven't gotten far in the list yet, feel free to withdraw. Thanks for letting me know.

Thread based roleplaying is just turn based Roleplay.
So it should be no surprise that there's a Yugioh type character on RPR.
What's next? Dnd?

People roleplaying as people who roleplay in Dnd? People who roleplay as people who roleplay that they're rolplaying as roleplayers in Dnd?

https://youtu.be/gwYsrOnIfHY
Jessica Miller (played by JetStorm)

freebiewitz wrote:
Thread based roleplaying is just turn based Roleplay.
So it should be no surprise that there's a Yugioh type character on RPR.
What's next? Dnd?

People roleplaying as people who roleplay in Dnd? People who roleplay as people who roleplay that they're rolplaying as roleplayers in Dnd?

https://youtu.be/gwYsrOnIfHY

I liked,commented and followed your chanel

I've drawn gods before.
I've drawn lions too.

But this is the first time I've ever drawn a Lion God.
Is this picture black and white or white and black?

https://youtu.be/EZb3xCfJH5A

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus