Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM gang rp (LF dom) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ichiro Ketsueki (played by Lil-froggy-boy)

This is a gang rp romance with my fantasy character Ichiro the world will be modern low fantasy placed in a city. I would need your character to be pretty dominant. I’m open to many plot ideas and twists but the overall story line (at least before personal alterations that we agree on) is Ichiro is the gangs prized member and is the gang leaders son, but is kept safe like a little prize. Your character is hired as his new full time body guard, Ichiro who doesn’t like new people is not found of y/c after some time together Ichiro finally gives in and a special bond begins to form between the two. I have the starter below but of course I’ll alter it to fit our final plot and characters best

The Ketsueki gang was large, making up more then half of the underground markets and the over all controller of the biggest corporations in the city, it was the gig of all gigs if you got into this place and y/c just so happened to impress the boss. Normally entering a extremely powerful gang you would expect to be front line of artillery or spying, or the bosses right hand man. in this case it was to be a body guard of the bosses most prized possession, his son. The only reason why he protected Ichiro so closely was due to his blood keeping the father alive and looking young, but he hid that from every one simply saying that he didn’t want any other gang to get ahold of him, he used his son for youth and looks and that was it.

A man with large muscles and bald head with lot of intricate tattoos brought y/c down a large industrial hall of the gangs main head quarters, but down this in tire hall there was only one singular door with a small black paw print and two red wings next to it. Before opening the door the man looked at y/c, “here’s the basics, he hates new people, he will drain your blood if you piss him off, he shape shifts due to his hybrid, he can be quite bratty, but at the end of the day he’s just hurt so try to push through he’ll come around eventually. Oh yeah and, don’t mess up dude.” He said that was as peppy as the man could get for a pep talk.

The man slid a key in twisted and opened the door to a huge pent house that was prepped to the max. One area full of cat toys and accessories mixed with bat hanging equipment and toys, the other was luxury living at its most Devine. The gang certainly didn’t go cheap in this place. A boy with stark white hair and porcelain clear complexion made his way down an industrial style spiral step case. He was short only 4’5”, he wore silk black shirt that hung off one shoulder and red pleated mini skirt with a little back velvet choker that was properly placed to cover his bite mark from ears ago. His crimson red eyes looked into yours as he frowned and crossed his arms. “I don’t need a damn nanny thanks.” He said shifting his eyes to Rico the man who had guided you.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I would gladly take part in this gang rp if you see this I'm open mostly any time unless I'm asleep.
can i join my kendor character would be perfect for ichigo cause he is also immortal

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM gang rp (LF dom) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus