Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Academy of Kizoku (DISCORD NEE (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

The Royal Academy of Kizoku is a private school for royalty and their assistants, whether a knight, servant, or something else. It was built for the Kizoku royal family which ruled over all the others but was eventually opened up to all other families, aristocratic or royal. Here, the royals practiced magic and learned about their royal duties. Everything was perfect until magic used by outsiders put commoners in the school with no way to get out.

Commoner and royal characters preferred, discord needed, dm me for the link!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Samuel Young (played by Quinnkings)

Hello, I love this in it’s entirety and have discord! I don’t know if you have a set character sheet for this but I would love to repurpose my commoner magic loving oc Samuel if he fits. I can of course alter something’s if needed just let me know.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

kek if my cute samuel is rping in it then why don't i take a shot at a school too eh? hehehe im interested and yes i have discord

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Academy of Kizoku (DISCORD NEE (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus