Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here, not to RP - Slice of Life Guy

Shumardii

Heyah all.

I am not new to RP, but new to this website. I've been told the ghosting levels on here are much lower than where I came from. I'm really excited to see if that is true.

I like to roleplay slice of life / modern day romance stories typically M x F. I prefer to have a good story to go along with it, something that has build up...tension...teasing... the stuff that makes your heart flutter to write and read.

Looking forward to meeting new friends. Message me if you have similar interests!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository Shumardii the Slice of Life Guy!
This place does seem to have a fair record (for me) of steady writers. I have had a few disappear on me but it happens.

To help you find your way around here, you may want to check out a couple links that should get you get started deeper into your journey here. I'm sure you will find many a likeminded writers.

'Character Creation' Guide
'Getting Started' Guide

Happy Writing!
Greetings Shumardii, we bid you welcome to our midst, you have chosen wisely for this site is indeed a great one for having great role plays and making outstanding friends.
Shumardii Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RP Repository Shumardii the Slice of Life Guy!
This place does seem to have a fair record (for me) of steady writers. I have had a few disappear on me but it happens.

To help you find your way around here, you may want to check out a couple links that should get you get started deeper into your journey here. I'm sure you will find many a likeminded writers.

'Character Creation' Guide
'Getting Started' Guide

Happy Writing!

Thank you, Rogue.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy your time! Reach out to any moderators if you need help, or you could just PM me.
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Hello, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hi there! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in this great community!
Buried_In_A_Book

Welcome to RPR! You will like it here, everyone is very friendly. Hope to chat with you soon!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here, not to RP - Slice of Life Guy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus