Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf and Vampire underworld. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ehm. I'm new here so I don't really know what the heck i'm doing. But anyway, it's about an existing world under the earth of humans. It is possible to go to the earth, just not allowed to. There's multiple fictional characters other than Werewolves and vampires. There is witches, elves, fairies, Horse men/ Women, Serpents and more. The vampires don't really stay close to each other as the Werewolves do. Main character here is Klaus Forbes. A Werewolf and a Vampire, has his own pack but no attenders. So yeah. :D
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

SunbroTheAbysswalker

hello! if you allow crossovers I'd be glad to roleplay with you!
bxbyGreenbeann Topic Starter

DanganronpaFan wrote:
Yes, I allow crossovers. And I'd be glad to roleplay with you as well!
SunbroTheAbysswalker

bxbyGreenbeann wrote:
DanganronpaFan wrote:
Yes, I allow crossovers. And I'd be glad to roleplay with you as well!

oh ok, well I'll just pm you real quick and I'll provide you with the info of the character
I am quite interested in this idea if you are still looking for contenders. I would love to discuss the world a little more with you before we start. I am going to create a new character for this rp once I know a little more and I can’t wait to talk with you further!

Quinnkings wrote:
I am quite interested in this idea if you are still looking for contenders. I would love to discuss the world a little more with you before we start. I am going to create a new character for this rp once I know a little more and I can’t wait to talk with you further!
Sounds great! I would have put more details in the world. But I didn't know if there was a limit for it or not. Pm me when you have it ready, so we can talk about it!
Heya! I'm down to give it a shot!

Numosa wrote:
Heya! I'm down to give it a shot!
Alright. Pm me when your ready!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf and Vampire underworld. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus