Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!

Hello hello my name is griffynn I’m new to the role playing coumuninity, I prefer horror genres but I’m open to really everything, my pronouns are they/them! And I’m open to mxm and fxf I’m fairly new so my writing style is going to vary. I enjoy the role playing community but like I said I’m really new with it, send me a message!! And maybe we can work something out!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Griffynnn to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here to RP with!

Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy R'ng!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome, Griffynnn, to our community!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, griffynnn
Buried_In_A_Book

🥳welcome to RPR
Hey, Grif! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, and find lots of new friends :P
Welcome! Any particular horror settings or themes or just horror in general?
Hey, welcome to RPR!!
Welcome! The horror genre is certainly an amazing one to rp! I hope you have fun on this site and have many fun writing adventures!
Welcome, griffynnn! I'm sure you'll find many spook-tacular RPs to join! ;)
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus