Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Human x demon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cyndiadame18

I’m a human named Lexi and ur a demon (whatever name), we’re secretly seeing eachother, not dating just as friends, one day they find out you’ve been sneaking out to see me and they threaten to kill u if u sneak out again, u said ok, and I find out about what happened so I sneak away from the other humans and look for a safe place where they will never find me and I find a city, and I start dressing as a demon and come wit u and the other demons, we get time together so I tell u who I really am, and one night we sneak out and we go to the city, and there are other creatures, humans, and fairies, we dress up differently and I finally get the moment to tell u about my true feelings that I have for u....

Message me to continue or message my gmail cyndiadame14@gmail.com
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.
Ay there, Matey! I'm glad I came across this rp. I have a demon character I'm in the process of making right now. So, that's a start. Though I really like this idea! Sounds like a good one. :D

I also have a question about one thing. Does the demon have to be male, or does it not matter?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Human x demon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus