Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Nature boy, and Y/C 💚💠(closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello wonderful people. I just had an idea for a rp. Never seen one like this, so I'd want to try and see how it'd work out. So, I have a character in the process of making. His name is Cass. He was abandoned at the age of 7. Parents were walking with him, then.. they were attacked by a animal. Never seen any human since. Then Y/C comes across the exact forrest, and get lost. He accompanies y/c through the whole forest, and makes his first friend. Months later, they became more closer. He didn't want y/c to leave. He had no one else.. So then it's your choice if /c leaves or stays.

He has a hard reaction, thinking y/c found his parents. Sadly, no. But it also is your choice if you have a pet or not.

So this is either a MxM or FxM. <3 Love you, you beautiful beings, have a wonderful day! ✨😌❤️
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

I love this idea, I think I have the perfect character for it if you want to rp
bxbyGreenbeann Topic Starter

FriedStars wrote:
I love this idea, I think I have the perfect character for it if you want to rp
Thank you. But sure, pm me when you are ready. :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Nature boy, and Y/C 💚💠(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus