Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hallo from Wanderland

CheshireMitsu

hii call me Chesh or Mitsu, whichever one be good, i like drawing, anime, reading (duh), roleplaying (double duh), visual novel games, aaaand sleeping. *AHEMand-everything-alice-in-wonderland* ive been trying to get a roleplay going (alice in wonderland based) but ive only got one person to join over 2 websites QQQWQQQ hopefully more might join here
Welcome aboard Mitsu! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Hey there, very merry unbirthday to you Cheshire! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be! Just beware of the mushrooms as the can make you tall or small, and that hookah-smoking caterpillar is a bit of a grammar-fascist...

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Mitsu! May many fun stories and RP partners come to you here, and you enjoy it.
Hey Cheshire, welcome to RP Repository. I hope you have an amazing time here. While I don't roleplay Alice In Wonderland, I'm sure there are others who do!

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here. It's a great place. Have fun. ^_^
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Chesh! I hope you do get that roleplay running and I'm sure you can find many more members here!
Kim Site Admin

Just trotting by to offer an official welcome! Please let us know if you need help or have questions :)
CheshireMitsu Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hey there, very merry unbirthday to you Cheshire! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be! Just beware of the mushrooms as the can make you tall or small, and that hookah-smoking caterpillar is a bit of a grammar-fascist...

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!

oh how i wish that there were reactions on here lmao

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Chesh! I hope you do get that roleplay running and I'm sure you can find many more members here!

thanks, i have been getting more people to join here then any other websites ^^

Kim wrote:
Just trotting by to offer an official welcome! Please let us know if you need help or have questions :)

thank you, i will!
Hi! I bet RPR will have the friends you're looking for.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Ches

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hallo from Wanderland

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus