Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

as i start to walk toward the demon i shout out "Hey imp what the hell is going on here and wheres the rest of your buddies?!" i shouted with a sneer, staring hard at her. "why is there no exits? and whats with those ginger bread man looking things?"
Raston was starting to get very nervous about this. "Something is down there?" After pocketing the crystal, since he didn't know when something magic-related might come in handy, he stepped away from the water. "Maybe we should leave this place and try to find our class after all. Oh-!" As he backed up and into the hall, he bumped into someone a fair bit smaller than him. Apparently, this place had a way of making people appear, which was doing a number on his ability to locate people without sight. "Sorry," he murmured as he turned to try and get a good idea of what he was dealing with. A rather loud person had confronted Rex and it was a bit difficult to ascertain anything through all that noise. Still, he did his best to smile. "I hope you haven't been standing there long. You're not hurt are you?"
Aoo (played by -Tommar)

On your way back you got a lil bit lost, but luckily you explored enough to get back on track. When you got back to the same place Ratson and big female were, you noticed the presence of two new people around. You approached them hesitating if to greet them or not. Either way, you were pretty confident that none of them were gonna hurt you. So first you sneaked behind the person with blonde hair and sniffed behind their neck. They were pretty intimidating so you hurried to the white haired girl and sniffed her neck too. She looked nice at least. You smiled at both and kept walking towards Ratson. You bumped your head on his arm in a way of greeting him and then you passed by the demon girl to hide behind her for now. You squatted behind her legs and observed everyone with shine in your eyes. You were just too curious to meet everyone. They were all so different and unique.
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

I was slowly getting out of the water, attempting to carry a crystal. "Well, this weighs a ton, hopefully I don't drop it while walking." I then met Aoo again. "Oh, hi Aoo! Didn't see you there." Then I met a gingerbread man and met a man that seems to dislike demons a ton. "These again? I thought we were done with those last time! Oh, and who are you?"
Zentalia sat in the corner of a classroom, balled up crying. She was overreacting as usual.

"I-Im n-never gonna leave this place!!" She sobbed.

I was remembering there was an exit, so I rushed there. "Okay, this is getting more strange, first, a lot of people appeared here, and next, sentient cookies, and now the exit disappeared? What???" So I headed back.
"Oh, did you go somewhere? I hope you found what you were looking for." Feeling the presence of Aoo nearby, Raston bumped a hand along the other's hand, petting him almost like a dog. It might be strange to say, but the boy reminded him so strongly of the strays that often flocked around the warrior camps, sometimes getting drafted into the games themselves. Other people were scared of the ferocious jaws but he always saw the sweetness of the animals, pulling them out with simple touches.

However, that wasn't the most pressing point right now. Tilting his head, Raston considered the topic of an exit. "I didn't realize it since I haven't tried to leave yet. But, this doesn't seem like the sort of place to leave easily since we didn't enter of our own volition. The question is, why are we here in the first place. Aren't we too strange of a group?"
Alpha Rex (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Aww, I didn't mean to scare ya, straw-head," I coo at the man who didn't seem to like Demons a lot. "Don't worry though, I run alone, so there aren't any more of me to worry about. You're not worth my claws anyway, either." I grin and rub my muscles. Since I was trained to be an Agent, I was of course really well-trained and strong.

He and the human woman and the blind cat-aired man exchange some words, I get distracted by this strange creature that is looking for food, but eventually I start to worry as where PRincess Rosegem has gone, since I know that the gingerbread things I killed had to be hers.

"I dont know why we're here either," I say to Raston and Agatha, shrugging. "I've been through the entire Hell and I've never seen those Shadowpeople there. I think that maybe another place is behind this, like the Great Unknown, the Void and such. They usually play pranks on both Demons, mortals and Angels." We still weren't teleported to our next class: the hallways were very empty and no other students were walking around except for us. There were no teachers either, and it was slowly getting dark even though we were inside.
Raston frowned despite the fact that Rex didn't seem that worried about their situation. Without a doubt, this was not good. How could anyone not feel stressed about such a looming unknown--and Raston was used to walking into most situations knowing there was always an angle he missed due to his eyes. "We should go looking for class then, or an exit. If those shadow people are teachers, then they should have the answers. I would at least like a little guidance," Raston huffed.

Reaching out, he steadied himself against the shoulder of the nearest person and did his best to judge the actual shape of the hall they were in. Was it getting darker? It was strangely quiet and their voices didn't echo much. So...not much to go by. "I'd lead the way but I'd love if someone could tell me where this hall seems to go. When it comes to looking for exits, I'm probably not the best guy to ask." Then again, at least he wasn't panicking or unconcerned and he had done some pretty impressive things with his ears alone in the past...

So, taking a cautious step, he started going in the opposite direction of the water's gentle tinkle.

((Do you account for this character to use her anomaly?))

(( We have all been using powers so far I dont see why not lol ))

I thought of transforming into an orange, to spy on people, but turned into a key instead, so I muttered "Great, why?" I also have been worried of being crushed, so I moved a bit, to see if anyone notices it.
Aoo (played by -Tommar)

You were on the floor waiting for them. Even though you didn't know what they were talking about (because you were not paying attention) , you were satisfied with any decisions they make since you felt pretty familiar with them. All you could tell at the moment was that Ratson seemed troubled and demon woman seemed carefree. Without moving much you looked at the hall the guy was talking about. You took a tour around the school by yourself. Sadly, because you didn't remember much about it and you didn't know where they wanted to go, you couldn't help much.

—"Where are we going guys?".

You stoop up stretching your legs in all four first just you approach the demon girl and looked at her tilting your head like if the question was for her. When you noticed Ratson were walking away, you followed him from the back walking and also expecting the others to come along.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

¨Sure you do¨ i say with a truck load of doubt, and under my breath i say ¨when there is one there is more!¨ as i start to walk off over to the feral looking thing trying to observe it and find out it´s intentions and reasons, noticing it seemed to follow the man with cat ears.

She was pissed off, knowing nobody would think that a moving key could be a transformed human, so she transformed back, knowing that someone saw it. "Ehhhhhhh... I'm not a demon." And you attempted to follow the group, but you got lost in the process.

((Hey, What happened to the roleplay? Did it end?))
Agatha Rights wrote:
((Hey, What happened to the roleplay? Did it end?))

Its just slow, I guess. (。-∀-。)

((I would agree.))
Glancing back, Raston felt a bit pleased that at least one of his companions followed, but he was having a hard time keeping track of half of them. They just didn't make noise like people should be making and as for conversation? He had to sigh a bit to himself. Finding his way back home was going to be hard work. It was already obvious just from half a minute of walking that the hall they were in was long. "I don't really know where I'm going," Raston said as he looked back in Aoo's direction. "I want to either find a classroom and some teachers or the way out. You're not from here either, right? Don't you want to go back?"

Turning toward the rather loud voice of Tem, he wondered what exactly that guy's problem was. "You guys don't have to come if you don't want to."

"Pfft, big boy is not talking about you, though," I chuckle at Agatha who just transformed back from being a key. "Nice tricks though, I had really expected you to be a boring lowly human but I'm glad I was wrong." So far, no one who was entirely normal had found this place, and that couldn't be a coincidence. Clearly the Shadowpeople were planning something, and we had to figure out what it was. "Don't worry about him though, he'll come around."

"Well okay, it's gonna be fun to see the look on their faces now that we've walked out of detention before they could even give it!" I laugh as I follow Rastan, taking the lead after him and leading us through strange hallways that were still empty. My eyes glow a bit in the dark. "Who knows, maybe we even got to provoke and fight further for them to spit out the truth. We can't be the only ones in this school wanting to know what's going on, but we'll certainly be the peepz who will figure it out if you ask me!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fantastic People's School Between Worlds (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus