Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, peasants

Hi, so, um, honestly irl I'm a socially awkward leetle bean T-T but in RP my OCs can be a bit iNsAnE, fair warning, anyway, I rp to basically anything as long as I understand it. Like PJO, or HP, for example. Also, if you're like one of my besties, yes, I know I have cRaPpY gRamMaR, I deeply apologize, again mOvInG oN- honestly, I'm not sure if this site has an age limit but I'm 15, so, like, yeah ;-; also, random question hOw dO yOu mAkE mOre cHarActErs? Anyways, yes, that's all uwu
Rogue-Scribe

Hey there Peace Shadow! I’m glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
ShadowOfPeace Topic Starter

Okay, thanks! This helps aLoT :)
Hey ShadowOfPeace, welcome to RP Repository. I see that Rogue Scribe has given you the information on character creation, so I don't know if there is much else for me to say. But welcome! And I hope you have tons of fun, and make loads of friends. See ya!

xSethx Thanks, see ya!
Rogue-Scribe

xSethx wrote:
Hey ShadowOfPeace, welcome to RP Repository. I see that Rogue Scribe has given you the information on character creation, so I don't know if there is much else for me to say. But welcome! And I hope you have tons of fun, and make loads of friends. See ya!

Yeah I admit I’ve been copy pasting my info. I try and personalise the messages though. The more creativity the better, right?

Right lol, but honestly sAmE xD
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR. Nothing wrong with crappy grammar, honestly. I do hope that you find many friends and share great stories with them.
Welcome! :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Looks like your other questions got answered so I'll just say WELCOME and also:
ShadowOfPeace wrote:
honestly, I'm not sure if this site has an age limit but I'm 15, so, like, yeah ;-;

Ages 13 and up can register an account here, so you're golden :)
Welcome aboard! If you wanna start an RP with a total noob, hit me up XD
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, ShadowOfPeace
Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, peasants

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus