Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gang/School Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So this has two storylines one for if the partner is a guy and one for if the partner is a girl.

Rp with a male: New girl comes to the YC school at first they have a rival relationship because they are in rival gangs but when feelings develop between them. Ella is forced to choose between her gang and the YC gang she evidently chooses YC's gang because her gang is abusive. Things get hard for their relationship when Ella's gang decides to start going after them, and one of the gang members of YC gang starts to have feelings for her eventually Ella does get captured and it is up to YC to work with his rivals to save her.

RP with a girl: Ella comes to YC school, they have a rival relationship simply because they don't like each other and are in rival gangs. But when the possibility arises that they could be long-lost sisters, Ella goes missing. YC has to work with YC gang and Ella's if they even stand a chance at finding her, when she's found the two gangs work together until Ella decides to "leave" them and never return.

Where this goes is up to you. I gave a basic plot but what happens and how is all up to you.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

DocTheB0t

That sounds like an interesting idea! If you're interested in RPing with me, or even to see my skills, you're more than welcome to DM me (if thats even a feature).
I'm interested!!
hey I'd like to rp with you this sounds Interesting

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gang/School Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus