Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wing ,School Of Witchcraft

A portal opened sucking you in one by one as you were spat out onto the soft grass "sorry for the scare, welcome to dark wing the unknown school for soon to be magic prodigies" the teacher left the scene, leaving everyone to figure out things themselves

as people began to wander around teachers began separating people into groups based on magic base
Zack (played by Reithesniper) Topic Starter

he walked around counting students "ok ok everyone stand still for a moment-"
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

Void stood where she was. She knew portals but this was new for her. She looked around at the people and started processing what was going on.

he finished counting the students "Jesus 400 students again?" he flew up just to get a better view "ok uh students follow me so we can get you breakfast" he landed and walked inside "don't push and shove"

She was a little reluctant but she went with the crowd and followed. She wasn't going to be alone in this new area. She was excited to be here.

he walked down the hall into a large open room "sorry kids give me a few seconds we didn't get to sort out the cafeteria" student backlash incoming "calm down i'm messing with you" he snapped and the illusion disappeared revealing the tables and seats "you don't know how many hours it took to do that right" ;w;

She smiled. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. She sat at a table, not caring whether or not anyone sat with her. She wasn't really hungry at the moment.

he flew up to a table on a floating platform, there seemed to be no other way up "Jeez"-w- "so many kids came this time around, we barely were able to do this last time"

She looked at Zack hearing a bit of what he said. Barely able? I wonder what happened....Maybe it was just a lot of kids. She turned around in her seat so that she was facing him.
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Zuill had hung back in the crowd after being teleported. It had been a weird, gut wrenching experience, and he stood back wobbling on his hooves trying to get his bearings. When the crowd followed after the teacher flitting around and counting them, Zuill reluctantly followed. He tried to hang back, blend in as best he could but when they were lead into a large cafeteria.

This was where he was absolutely unable to. Most of the students around him could sit, but, being as large and, well, horse-like as he was, that made it impossible. Instead, he shuffled by a table near the back, his hooves scraping against the floor as he raised his eyes up to the teacher, expecting more instruction for whatever was going on.

he created a microphone, for some reason it was a glowing purple "welcome students, now your no longer hungry we may get to learning some magic" he jumped down "so tell me who wants to be a free lancer aka my class?"
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Had just got there after being sent through a portal i said "weird going through a portal, glitch tears are more instant and have less of a throw you out but eh". Standing up and looking at the school i realized that this was going to be very different but none the matter the crowd left and i might miss something important. So i dashed across the lawn and into the area wondering where the Teacher went, Then saw everyone looking up as the teacher made a microphone that was glowing purple, "Favorite color i guess" then watched as he jumped down and asked "Who wants to be a free lancer aka my class" i thought for a moment and shouted out from behind the crowd "YEAH RIGHT HERE" and then saw that there were people were giving me the look for shouting in their ear´s but i did not care, i came here to do what i was gonna do and what other students thought of me didn´t matter but i should atleast look and see whom i was going to be with for the school year and i started to look around and saw a Centaur among´st the crowd and said under my breath ¨Always took them for a more barbaric non-magic type´s but i guess not everyone wears the same shoes... er uhm horse shoes i guess.¨.

"well come with me, and if anyone else wishes to come follow me to Training field A" he walked out the Cafeteria "Feel Free to sneak out of class and come to mine, i don't care"
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Pushes past the crowd to follow the teacher and does´nt see anyone else seem to move ¨Well maybe we might have some late joiner´s i guessand follows the teacher out.

"so Kid once we get out there show me what you got, i wanna see what i'm working with ya know?"
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Zuill stared in Tem's direction - of course, it wasn't hard to catch someone staring. He cringed inwardly a bit, shuffling before deciding to follow Zack and the small crowd outside. He kept his head down, long black hair falling in his face in an attempt to shield himself. He kept his eyes down, taking slow, careful steps so as not to accidently trample someone.

he created a platform "i didn't really plan this far ahead so this is your chance to do something you like, think of ideas i wanna make things fun" -w-
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

"Well okay then"Then i snapped my fingers and a crack grew from the ground and opened to what seemed a static filled glitched out real as i steeped into it it made a static like crackle and shut then i popped up onto the platform waiting for the teacher"Are you coming yet?i said on the platform.

he jumped onto the platform "geez kids these days are so impatient" he sighed "well lets get started, i'll allow you to have the first shot"
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

"Alrighty then" as i stamp down on the platform and multiple pieces of it shoot into the air as i enter a state of high adrenaline as the world seemingly slows down and my movements become faster as i round house kick all the pieces straight at Zack and then open a glitch tear underneath me and i fall through and pop up behind Zack and punch him in the back sending him toward the platform rubble projectiles

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wing ,School Of Witchcraft

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus