Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Song For Your Characters To Vibe To

Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

Whoever said Beethoven wasn't cool was a fool.

Xailah is absolutely shredding up the floor of some disco to this funky tune. 💃
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

Calm and relaxing to her. Something she could dance or fall asleep to.
Rubedo Sanguis (played anonymously)

Rupert Holmes- Escape

She would love this song only because it mentions Pina Coladas.
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

POV: You're watching Gigi sob inside her charging port while she reminisces about her days as dancing queen. >.>

Even without the character flair, I think anyone who knows my guys would know who this one is for 🥲 Putting the live version here because it's very much his preference He can 1000% play this on the drums

Unrelated but I played the song above and then this one - didn't realise the other had kept playing. Lovely mashup of ABBA and Dio there 😂
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

Buckle up, we're going back to the dark ages (for the record that is a joke, early 2000's was such a fun time for music).

This is purely for giggles. While it is outside of her typical realm of music she is associated with, Marty definitely indulges in some pop songs. Fergalicious is definitely one of those songs she bops out to, if only for the pure irony of it, and to poke fun at her despised culture. Because if one thing is certain; there isn't anything fergalicious about her.

Also, DioABBA is simultaneously the best and worst thing I have ever heard. 😂 I have to thank you for putting the live version, because seeing the camera pan out to the crowd when dancing queeeeen hits, is just too funny.

I had to come back and listen again 😭 some of the keyboard stuff matches up too, if you play both videos at the right time, I'm sobbing.
The province of Cornaeth corresponds roughly to Roman Rhaetia, it is a land of mountains and valleys where most settlements are built into the sides of great hills and from whose people Marcus claims ancestry. Though they eventually became Valradic, traces and traditions within their culture were exchanged with the Valradic Empire, music played a great role for them for they recorded their history through song and tale told upon fireside feast, Cornaeth is most famous for producing warriors but if it were not then it would be most famous for producing bards. The Cornaethian musical tradition favors very intense and festive melodies, bards often compete to the point of passing out, though that may have to do with the rounds of drinks in between, I feel like this illustrates Cornaethian Imperial music well.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Song For Your Characters To Vibe To

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus