Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wassup groovy people:)

Hello! My name is Asharu- and I'm currently new to this website! I guess I'll just explain a couple of things quick.

I've been role-playing for maybe 2 or 3 years ! I can do 3-4+ sentances, but can possibly do more. The themes of Roleplay I tend to do are; Romance, adventure, vintage types of roleplays (60s-90s), and slight historic roleplays?

But enough about Roleplay, let's get onto myself!

I really love the 60-80s fashion and life style! It makes me happy and confident. I enjoy to draw! My favorite show is The Amazing World of Gumball, just a bunch of childhood nostalgia! My favorite bands/singers are Melanie Martinez, The Beatles, Queen, Billy Joel, and more. I hope you get to know a bit more about me, I'll most likely update this soon!

Also I'm totally up for Roleplay any time. :)
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Welcome Asharu! It’s far out you come to groove on RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us strange and varied freaky folk!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr family

if you are ever interested in an rp,shoot me a message sometime, I am familiar with most the shows on Cartoon Network and Nickaloaden
Welcome to RPR!
Hey welcome! I love doing romances plots so I am down any time you are. 💖☺️
Welcome! So glad to see another new face.

Hope you feel at home!

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, Asharu!
Welcome to RPR! :)
Hallo Asharu!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lovely time here, the community is great anyways so I'm sure this won't be a challenge!

Also, udgueshguhbkjhnrtjbnoesnfwv vintage RPS are so cool! I've only ever done a few of them, but they were all great fun! Romance is usually done in RPR as well - I think it might be the most popular genre lol. Melanie Martinez is also bomb too lol

Hope to see you around!
Kat
Welcome aboard! This is a great RPing community and I'm sure you'll love it here! ^_^
Welcome aboard! This is a great RPing community and I'm sure you'll love it here! ^_^
Welcome to this wonderful site! Enjoy ur time!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a wonderful, awesome, great time here! :P

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I've seen a few vintage RPs and even participated in one or two. There was one at Halloween last year, I think, and it was super cool. I'd love to roleplay the 80s sometime, and I love romance and adventure! I like action when I'm in a mood for it, haha... Mostly I play fantasy and sci-fi and modern slice of life, though. Mmmhmm.
If you ever wanna chat, feel free to message! I'd be happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, you can also ask me! Probably! I might be able to answer them. :P If you have any important questions, probably ask a mod about those. Haha. If you have any really, really, really important questions, like one about a bug or a glitch or something, probably check out the Help section. It has a forum, a large amount of links, an FAQ, and some Bug Report Forms. It's up in the dropdown menu! :)
I also like Melanie Martinez's voice, although when I heard some of her songs, the lyrics weren't really what I was in the mood for. :p :) :D
I like Billy Joel and Queen! Some David Bowie, too... Although I usually listen to Kpop these days, and Jpop more generally. I like Lemon and Crying for Rain, and Again and Harehare Ya. And Nandemonaiya, and lots of others. If you have any suggestions for music, or want any, or know someone likewise, let me know! :P
I'm into a little light cooking practice, reading practice, writing practice, and video game practice. I also like plants and animals and drawing. And roleplaying. :P I listen to music sometimes, drink tea quite a bit, and I think aromatherapy is very soothing! I watch a pretty decent amount of anime, too! So those are my hobbies, basically. Yup.
Maybe I'll see you around, maybe not, who knows? If we do meet, I'll be happy to... Uh... Do that. Yup.

That's all from me for now. Stay cool, be nice, have fun, watch the rules and make sure you're following them and don't get banned, and take care of yourself. Be on the lookout for awesome RPs. Take a rest when you need, to stay creative! :P *waves* Okay, byebye now!!! :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P :( :O :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D XD ;D :3 ;3 ;) :) :P :D :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Asharu! Enjoy your time here! I'm sure you can meet many great friends and roleplay partners.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Love the retro vibe! :D
Hi Asharu, Welcome to RPR!

If you're looking to directly jump into RP, may I recommend the Looking for RP forum?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wassup groovy people:)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus