Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Solo Pokemon Journey... (1x1)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

This is set in Cleveland... Where Jeremy has decided to go rogue and on his own with his own pokemon... His soulmate Sandy joins alongside him... as does Kimberly. They were at an impasse with the others as they believed a different thing on going against the ruthless Team Magma. Jeremy wanted to take the fight to them. But the others were wanting to be prudent.... But with being prudent... it meant to be sitting ducks. Jeremy didn't want that. He was sick of Team Magma and wanted them gone but all the while failing to gather the fact that Team Magma weren't the only ones out there. There was also Team Aqua. But... at that point... They were nowhere to he seen...

db9e3838dac5af652393ec3159c2d61b.png

Jeremy: We don't need to be told how to go after Team Magma. Team Magma took my mother and my sisters won't take this critical enough to nail the evil team... We will...

Sandy: That's right, Love. We will not rest till... Team Magma pays for what they had done.

They were on their way to compete for their first badge... The Apache Indian Rock badge. But real question was... Was Jeremy truly prepared or was his anger setting him to over-react before he was prepared to try for that first GYM badge?
gl-1453123-1616570319.jpeg

Lucius was leaning against the Pokemon Center while having a smoke as there was no smoking allowed inside. He was having his Dragonite and Charizard train against each other. Lucius believes that not only Dragon-Types are the strongest, but the best to build a bond with. He can here the Trainers he was traveling with.

Lucius: "I hope Jeremy doesn't go after Team Magma. That will be stupid."
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
gl-1453123-1616570319.jpeg

Lucius was leaning against the Pokemon Center while having a smoke as there was no smoking allowed inside. He was having his Dragonite and Charizard train against each other. Lucius believes that not only Dragon-Types are the strongest, but the best to build a bond with. He can here the Trainers he was traveling with.

Lucius: "I hope Jeremy doesn't go after Team Magma. That will be stupid."

Jeremy: *Looking to see the fellow trainer* Hey there. Have we met? You call my name like you know me... Who ever you are. But yes. My name is Jeremy.

Kimberly: *Curious* Not that we are judging... But why're you smoking? Are you aware that smoking is bad for you? Not to judge. We're not... we're just curious...

Pansear: Jeremy, He's a friendly person... Right?

Jeremy: I think so, Pansear. I would guess he could be. But i wouldn't know. He's new... but seems like a strong looking trainer. A member on the good side. I would suppose.

A meeting was in store.
Lucius gave a small blow away from the trainers from his cigarette before throwing it away.

Lucius: "If you think I am strong, how about a battle. I heard you were going after Team Magma. I can already tell you're not ready to face them."

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
Lucius gave a small blow away from the trainers from his cigarette before throwing it away.

Lucius: "If you think I am strong, how about a battle. I heard you were going after Team Magma. I can already tell you're not ready to face them."

Jeremy: Who are you? That's one thing we'd like to know. But as for a battle... Sure. Let's battle. Which pokemon will you use? I'm using my Pansear and Gurdurr.

Sandy: I'm using my Pansage and Krokorok.

Kimberly: I'm gonna use my Lucario and Magnezone. We'll have ourselves a good battle. After that... we'll have a victory light. At least... you will.

Jeremy: Shall we find a place to hold the battle... or should we do it here?

Sandy: What do you mean we're not ready to face Team Magma? Is there something about them that you know but we ought to know about?

A battle... but curious questions... Which would come first?
Lucius pointed to his two Pokemon.

"I have Dragonite and Charizard. They're my strongest Pokemon. Also, that was my last cigarette as I was thinking about stopping that."

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
Lucius pointed to his two Pokemon.

"I have Dragonite and Charizard. They're my strongest Pokemon. Also, that was my last cigarette as I was thinking about stopping that."

Jeremy: That sounds like a good pair. And on the other... Don't stop being who you are supposed to be. If that habit is part of who you are meant to be... don't lose it. That is something my mom instilled in us. If there was something that made us who we are... we are to never lose it as it would cause us to be less of who we are meant to be.

Sandy: That's good advice. Don't you think so, Lucius? Can't get any better advice than that... right?

Kimberly: We were always fond believers of that we are who we are meant to be. IT might not be what others like or something they wouldn't understand... but still we are just being the very kind of people that we are meant to be. However... people are apt to valor the option to change who they are and be something either better... or worse. But it's in the end... by their own design. Theirs and theirs alone.

It was very wonderful advice. It was meant for a friendly pass. Helpful as well. They were with Lucius... They figured that if he were to help them... they'd help him.
Lucius shrugged his shoulders. "Very well. Who would like to take me on. I'll choose Charizard." He said as his Pokemon roared as it prepared itself for battle. Lucius' Charizard was also wearing a Mega Stone around its neck.

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
Lucius shrugged his shoulders. "Very well. Who would like to take me on. I'll choose Charizard." He said as his Pokemon roared as it prepared itself for battle. Lucius' Charizard was also wearing a Mega Stone around its neck.

Jeremy: Actually... i think that i'll use my mother's Pokemon... Camerupt. It's got a mega stone on its neck. Check it out... *Calling out Camerupt* Nova... come on out and pose for Lucius.

"C-Camerupt!"

Camerupt: *Looking to see Charizard* Hello Charizard... You want to battle. You got it. Let's turn up the fire.

The fight was about to begin...
Charizard smirked. "You think you can beat me? Bring it on!"

"Charizard, use Wing Attack!" Lucius cried as his Pokemon flew towards Nova with glowing wings.

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
Charizard smirked. "You think you can beat me? Bring it on!"

"Charizard, use Wing Attack!" Lucius cried as his Pokemon flew towards Nova with glowing wings.

Jeremy: Camerupt.... *Commanding Camerupt* Full punch... HYPER BEAM! AIM IT RIGHT at CHARIZARD! Hit it from there with IRON HEAD!

Camerupt pulled up the energy and got charged... it was fast but it had a heck of a punch. It was then released right at Charizard. Hitting as if it were literally point blank range. Camerupt blasted the hyper beam and smacked it right at the target... That was followed by Iron Head. There was no way Camerupt was gonna make a move and not think on trying to protect itself. It made way with protections.

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok... Use Stone-Edge on Charizard.

Kimberly: *Commanding her Pokemon* Lucario... Hit Charizard with Iron TAIL!

A 3 on 1... Uh-oh... I think that Lucius could be facing a triple attack against his pokemon... YIPE!
Lucius smirked. "Dragonite! You know what to do!" Dragonite stood in front of the triple attack and a barrier appear in front of him. "Protect!" He cried.

Lucius Maxwell wrote:
Lucius smirked. "Dragonite! You know what to do!" Dragonite stood in front of the triple attack and a barrier appear in front of him. "Protect!" He cried.

Kimberly: *Commanding her pokemon* Lucario, Shatter that Protect with EARTHQUAKE Followed by a GiGA IMPACT! Devastate Dragonite's protect and shove him back.

Sandy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Krokorok... Use EARTHQUAKE on Both Dragonite and Charizard... Let them feel the Rainbow's vibrating power... Then Dig underneath them... Bide your time and when their guard is down... attack full force with STONE-EDGE!

Jeremy: Camerupt... time to put on the real heat... It's time... MEGA EVOLUTION!!!

in the background… the Music then transversed to Kiss: “Heaven’s on Fire”

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
I feel my temperature rise
I want it all, give me what you got,
there’s hunger in your eyes

I’m getting closer, baby hear me breathe
You know the way to give me what I need
Just let me love you and you’ll never leave

Feel my heat
Takin' you higher
Burn with me
Heaven's on fire
Paint the sky with desire
Angel fly
Heaven's on fire
Woah

I got a fever ragin' in my heart
You make me shiver and shake
Baby don't stop, take it to the top
Eat it like a piece of cake

You're comin' closer, I can hear you breathe
You drive me crazy when you start to tease
You could bring the devil to his knees

Feel my heat
Takin' you higher
Burn with me
Heaven's on fire
Paint the sky with desire
Angel fly
Heaven's on fire"

(Note: Macie isn't Dead.)

Jeremy possessed by Macie's Spirit: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* Here goes… Nova! *Giving the command* NOVA… Hop to the heart of my fury… Feel my heart as it becomes one with you… MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within moments Camerupt was transformed into his mega form and the two humps became one. He looked even more scary and more fierce. Much more....

camerupt-mega.jpg

Camerupt: It's time we took this... to the NEXT Level!

Jeremy: Camerupt... ERUPTION... Followed by... EARTHQUAKE.... Finish the hit with... LAVA PLUME!

Another 3 way hit and all out assault. Plus a Mega Evolution... Oh goodness... Someone needs to call for the calvary. Someone's about to get... hammered down into the ground.... Fast! Oh... We can't watch. It's too gruesome.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Solo Pokemon Journey... (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus