Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello people!

I'm just saying hi!
Icysoul

Hi, Dragoneyet
Well then, I'll say hi too. Welcome to RPR Dragoneyet! If you're looking for somewhere to start, the Looking for RP section is great!
hi ^w^
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Dragoneyet! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us strange and varied folk!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello there! What kind of RP do you like? :) Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or even just come chat, if you want. :) I like fantasy and sci-fi RP. I also like books, manga, anime, tea, animals, plants, and art. Museums are great. So are libraries and also probably Astrology domes or whatever, and so are aquariums. :P Well, anyway, have a good one and follow the rules, okay? :) :) :( :O :P XD :) ;D ;3 :3 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Take care, bye-bye! πŸŒΊπŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒΊπŸŒ²πŸŒΊπŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸ°πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸŒ›πŸŒœπŸŒž~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :D :P :) :D :P :3 :)
Welcome to the best rp community ever!!
Hi and welcome to RPR.
Welcome to RPR, friend! Hope you have a great time!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Dragoneyet! It's nice to meet you, welcome to RPR!
Hey welcome to rpr. I hope you will have fun and find great partners to rp with β™₯️
Hiya! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Dragoneyet. Please enjoy your stay nya
**β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ”† Welcome To RP Repository!β”†Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™**

giphy.gif

𝙸 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš’πš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšπšŽπš›πš– πš˜πš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπšŽπš›πš–, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πšπš•πš’! π™°πšœ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’ πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšŽπš, πšπš‘πšŽ πšπ™Ώπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš’πšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ/πšπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš—πšœπš™πš’πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŠπš™πš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπš—πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πš!

π™°πšœ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš πšŽπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚒! β™‘
giphy.gif
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself πŸ€—πŸ˜œ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello people!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus