Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya everyone! ~

Hey there! I'm Your-Local-E-Girl-Honey (I know that my username says Your-Local-E-Girl-Ho, it was a typo on my part). The Roleplay site I usually Roleplay on is down right now, and it's probably gonna be down for a while. So, I looked for some other sites, noticed that this one is familiar to the one that I Roleplay on, so hopped on in!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Honey! Your user name did give me a chuckle. :) I’m on a bunch of roleplay sites as well, and some are virtual ghost towns when they are up.
Anyway, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
rolled 10d100 and got a natural 417. After the modifier of +600, got 1017
5 23 12 26 74 57 51 25 46 98
HelpIranoutofideas

Welcome to the site Your-Local-E-Girl-Honey, Glad to meet you!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR!
Hi how are you?? Looking for a roleplay
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hiya! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome! I'm glad to see a new face. I'm here if you ever wanna rp or anything. It's nice to meet you, I'm Asher, btw((He/Him-They/Them))
Your-Local-E-Girl-Ho Topic Starter

Thank you everyone! >3< This site seems so cool and the people here seem so nice!!
pixl.Bee

Hi, welcome. I'd like to mention that if you contact a moderator they might be able to fix your username, since you just joined and it was a mistake. Don't quote me on that... I could be wrong... but I think they'd help? In any case, I hope you enjoy your time on the site! :)
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, hon! Sorry, that was weird XD

Have a good lots of fun around here! :D
Welcome! Always happy to see a new friendly face! It wasn't long ago that I was new myself and I can say that almost everyone here is very polite and friendly.

I would love to hear more about the genres and styles you are interested in! Also feel free to shoot me message anytime if you see something of mine you find interesting or even just to chat. I love making new friends!

Hope you feel perfectly at home here!

XOXO
Cassie

P.S. I like this version of your name. It gives me definite "Fight The Power" vibes.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Honey. Well, I'm glad you are here. We have a wonderful community here and we hope you enjoy it here!
Greetings Your-Local-E-Girl-Ho

Hehe... It might have been a typo, but your username is funny. I love it. Hope you enjoy it here in RPR, the community here is super awesome, as you would've already seen lol.

By any chance do you mean RPnation? I've heard that they were down for a while become of some fire in their servers or something.
Anyways, what genres do you like Rp'ing? What is your writing style?

Hope you have fun here on RPR!
Kat
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear your current sites down. Stay here as long as you feel like it though. We have a awesome community full of ideas. Good luck with your rps.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya everyone! ~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus