Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School for the Supernatural (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lovelybedhead

Howdy!

It’s been quite a while since I’ve had the time to roleplay. So I figured, why not start with a good old-fashioned high school RP? With a little twist, of course. Please let me know in advance if you are looking to RP one-on-one or as a group!

Silver Oak High School is open to students of all magical or supernatural abilities. All species, excluding humans, are welcome to join! The more unique your character is, the better. I have a couple ideas to add more depth to the plot, but I’m always open to try something different! My ideas are listed below:

Silver Oak has been secluded from the humans for as long as anybody can remember. The old-age magic casted on the school acts as a barrier between the supernatural and the humans, commonly known as ‘the Veil’. For years it has kept humans from discovering what truly lies in those dark and twisting woods. That is, until...

1. A group of unruly students are raising hell just outside of school grounds. The trouble they cause ends up putting a hole through the Veil. Before they can fix their mistakes, the humans make their shocking discovery of the high school. Now, the supernatural must find a way to fix this problem without causing an all-out war.

2. A horrible villain lives by the idea that the supernatural should rule over the humans, and the world should fall back to a natural order. When this villain has finally built up an army of their own, they strike down the Veil and unleash their forces on the humans. It will take the best Silver Oak’s students to put a stop to this.

That’s all I have for now. I’ll be happy to answer any questions or comments - shoot me a PM or reply to this thread!

Happy roleplaying!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.
Hullo, I've created Cain very quickly so that I might be able to use him for this RP. Let me know what you think?
Lovelybedhead Topic Starter

Cain Peterson wrote:
Hullo, I've created Cain very quickly so that I might be able to use him for this RP. Let me know what you think?

He looks great! I’ve sent you a pm :)
Hello I would love to do this
I have a bunny hybrid and a fairy and don’t mind doing groups either

7654melody7654 wrote:
Hello I would love to do this
I have a bunny hybrid and a fairy and don’t mind doing groups either

Hi! I just sent you a PM!
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

Ooh, this sounds interesting >:)

Cyfrin Fletchen wrote:
Ooh, this sounds interesting >:)

Yay! I’ve sent you a PM :)
can I join?

sayori12 wrote:
can I join?

Hiya! I’ve just sent you a PM!
JetStorm

I am interested

JetStorm wrote:
I am interested

I’ve sent a PM your way!
may i join also?

Kazfounddead wrote:
may i join also?

PM sent :)
Sounds interesting! I'd be willing to give it a good old college try (pun intended), if you'd have me?

Nercsylliac wrote:
Sounds interesting! I'd be willing to give it a good old college try (pun intended), if you'd have me?

I sent you a PM!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School for the Supernatural (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus