Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello!

Eager to meet more people around here that I can write with. Feel free to hit me up! I normally do 1x1 type of roleplays, but wouldn't mind doing anything involving groups either.
Hiya, OneofaKind! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family! :)
Welcome to RPR, friend! :)

I'm open to almost any RP, so if you're interested, my PMs are always open ;)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site. I hope you find awesome people to rp with and if you need any help I can try to help you out. I'm not an expert on the site but, if your stumped in a rp or looking for some new path to start. Talking with others gets the brain moving better than anything else oh and music too. Music is an amazing scene creation tip.
Hey and welcome to rpr x3
Hello and welcome to RPR.

As a couple of others have said, my DM's are also open may it be confusion on the website or just need someone to talk with about whatever. If you happen to be a high-fantasy writer as well I am always looking for possible plot discussions and potentially more writing partners.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find everything you may be looking for.
Hello OneofaKind and welcome to RPR. :)
sarah18394729

Hello NEWBIE I am hoping you get this as I want to roleplay with you please use the description down below to make a character so you don't use any character slots or have to delete any characters please and thank you.
Name:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extra information:
Personality:

Also
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome OneofaKind! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus