Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to have a phase of teen angst... where your life is like a whirlpool of trouble before you? Well... That would be something that any teen... Any teen would be more than likely to endure. Any one of them. But if they were a Lightfoot... it'd be well... not something you'd expect as you see... The lightfoot family was considered as rather famous and well known. Only because it consisted of the woman everyone knew as the Rising Star...

"macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-107.gif

Macie: *Singing* “I haven’t ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I’m not in love
But it’s not as if I mind that your heart ain’t exactly breaking
It’s just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don’t learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
’cause nothing I have is truly mine

I’ve always thought that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone and live more simply
I have no idea what’s happened to that dream
’cause there’s really nothing left here to stop me
It’s just a thought, only a thought

’cause nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won’t let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won’t even try
Well how can I say I’m alive

’cause nothing I have is truly mine” "

"Macie: *Singing and dancing* La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la

Every night
Every day
Just to be there in your arms

Won’t you stay
Won’t you lay
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

There’s a dark secret in me
Don’t leave me locked in your heart

Set me free
Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head…"

"the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-401.gif

Macie: *Singing* “Just a small town girl
Livin’ in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin’ anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin’ anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night

Streetlights people
Livin’ just to find emotion
Hidin’ somewhere in the night

Workin’ hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin’ anything to roll the dice just one more time

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night

Streetlights people
Livin’ just to find emotion
Hidin’ somewhere in the night

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on to that feelin’
Streetlight people

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on
Streetlight people

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on to that feelin’
Streetlight people”"

Jeremy: *Voice-over* That's Macie. She's my mom. I'm Jeremy. Jeremy K. Lightfoot I am also a celebrity too. As well as a teenage male. But there is also the fact that you may not notice right off... for those who didn't know. but i am a proud Gay youth. I'm Gay and with a soulmate named Sandy Westmoore.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

That's Sandy. He's my love. I love him and he loves me. He too is gay and how i met him was like anything a simple teen like me would do... It was by sheer chance. Unexpected... but when it came to meeting him and then being drawn to him... As like an immediate friend then a soulmate... then well... a deep lover and current Fiance. Yeah... He and I are on the way of some day getting married. Two gay teens who get wed by the sole grant of the parents. My parents and his... It has happened before. Remember back in the days of when Blossom and Leslie got married. Remember them. Blossom started out being straight and was not bound to being gay. However... She loved Leslie so much that she wanted to be hers and have Leslie always with her and part of her heart forever. It was a dear sole wedding. Granted by both side's parents. Her's and Leslie's. Now it would soon be our turn.

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Here is where some of the things we had would be put to the test. Or shall i say... bring us both to a big decision. Would it be me alone going possibly bad. with teen angst. Or would it be Sandy... or would it be both? That's what no one knew and would not see coming. Not right away. But here's the thing... no one expected for someone like a Lightfoot to go bad. Even if they were... Celebrities and were in the public eye. This is where the story kinda starts...

Jeremy's Humility.

Metropolis...

Metropolis High school...

Jeremy: *Voice-over* It was a cloudy day. Windy and rather cold. My sisters Lisa and Nicole were already down the hall and as you know... They were doing their own thing and hardly stuck around long for anything. With minds of their own. Minds of their own. They of course had a habit themselves... No one knew it. But i kinda had a suspicion. We'll get into that later... I was coming through the halls... wearing a yellow saffron dress and ballet laced high heels. My soul mate came along with me wearing manly clothes. I guess that i was the female in the relationship. Heh heh heh heh!

Jeremy: *Putting on some lipstick* Sandy, High school is gonna be hard on us.

Sandy: I know. But we got each other, Sweetheart. It'll be okay.

Jeremy: I guess. It's just that things are gonna be more challenging and more harder.

Sandy: Life usually is. *Looking at the school information* Our lockers are up ahead. I think. past the next door.

Jeremy: Let's go. We're gonna need to book it to class soon. The teachers might not be too happy with anyone being late.

At the Lockers...
Alpha Rex (played anonymously)

Today was a boring day like always. I, dressed in torn jeans, a tanktop and my favorite leather jacket, wandered around school. I had a pretty bad reputation around here, mostly because of boring children not liking my antics. I had my own agenda, and I didn't take nonsense from anyone.

I was smoking a cigarette from a pack that I stole from one of the teachers the day before. During detention I grabbed their pack of their desk when they turned around, and I already tried three from them. I was listening to some really rough punk music when all of a sudden I bump into two boys. I scowl and was about to say something sassy to them, but then I realize it's Jeremy and his boyfriend Sandy. Oh, those guys.

I know them well but I usually try not to bother them, as I think of them as soft and proper kids. I'm not a bully after all, just a girl who doesn't give a crap about anything.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's gonna be late for class today, huh?" I grin as Jeremy, drawing my hand through my green-dyed hair.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alpha Rex wrote:
Today was a boring day like always. I, dressed in torn jeans, a tanktop and my favorite leather jacket, wandered around school. I had a pretty bad reputation around here, mostly because of boring children not liking my antics. I had my own agenda, and I didn't take nonsense from anyone.

I was smoking a cigarette from a pack that I stole from one of the teachers the day before. During detention I grabbed their pack of their desk when they turned around, and I already tried three from them. I was listening to some really rough punk music when all of a sudden I bump into two boys. I scowl and was about to saysomething sassy to them, but then I realize it's Jeremy and his boyfriend Sandy. Oh, those guys.

I know them well but I usually try not to bother them, as I think of them as soft and proper kids. I'm not a bully after all, just a girl who doesn't give a crap about anything.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's gonna be late for class today, huh?" I grin as Jeremy, drawing my hand through my green-dyed hair.
Jeremy and Sandy looked at the girl who was combing her fingers through her hair and shrugged. They didn't know what to make of it.

Sandy: Any idea who she is, Passion?

Jeremy: No clue. But she looks pretty much like a punker.

Sandy: A Punker?

Jeremy: Yeah. You know... they're the type of people who go around listening to any kind of punk music. following the beat of a different drummer than the others.

Sandy: Oh... that's what it is. Okay. Just as long as she doesn't disturb us.

Jeremy: She didn't. She spoke to us.

Jeremy and Sandy didn't know what the girl wanted and didn't think to ask. But knew that she was trying to speak with them. They figured that it couldn't be that bad. There was still enough time anyway.

Jeremy: *To the girl* No. We still have some time. There is still at least maybe 15 minutes left before the bell rings.

Sandy: Who are you? Are you a school attender too?
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

*he walked in the school confused what school he was in, he got startled by the noises amd voices around him and spinned around looking around for a teacher to help him around* *He kept going in the hallway watching the students whisper while he walked past them unsure what to do but kept going staright until he saw a classroom and peeked in the little window*

"Haha! You two were too busy staring into each other's eyes romantically to even notice who else is in your class, huh? I'm Rex, Alpha Rex, you know, that kid that is always send to the principle for mishaving at least one time a week?" I grin at them both. Their lives must be so easy; rich as hell, one of them had a singer for a mother that she didn't know but was likely rich as hell.

"You know," I say, blowing some smoke from my mouth. "I can show you guys something really romantic and cool after class. You know dramatic sunsets, but this is way more fun."

I see a random boy wandering around, he seems lost and I raise my brow. As he walks past, I tap on his shoulder to try to get his attention.

"Hey, you lost? You new here or not?" I ask the boy.

Alpha Rex wrote:
"Haha! You two were too busy staring into each other's eyes romantically to even notice who else is in your class, huh? I'm Rex, Alpha Rex, you know, that kid that is always send to the principle for mishaving at least one time a week?" I grin at them both. Their lives must be so easy; rich as hell, one of them had a singer for a mother that she didn't know but was likely rich as hell.

"You know," I say, blowing some smoke from my mouth. "I can show you guys something really romantic and cool after class. You know dramatic sunsets, but this is way more fun."

I see a random boy wandering around, he seems lost and I raise my brow. As he walks past, I tap on his shoulder to try to get his attention.

"Hey, you lost? You new here or not?" I ask the boy.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy smiles and grins back... he met a few Alex's during the times when he was with his sisters Lisa and Nicole and touring. His mother Macie would always have a personal bodyguard assigned to watch over him and his entourage... plus his sisters. No matter what.

Jeremy: It's nice to meet you. I'm Jeremy... Jeremy K. Lightfoot. K is for Kelly. It's a girls name for a middle name but my mom named me that as i also happen to be the illegitimate son to Drag kid now Drag Queen superstar Desmond Napoles... Desmond is Amazing. I go by my handle Passion Kiss. Due to my well... being gay and a Drag teen myself. This is my lover and soulmate... Sandy Westmoore.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Hiya. how're you?

Jeremy: You get sent to the principal once a week? I think that Sandy and i do remember that. Recall that actually. We never knew however what it was due to. However it must have been trouble. Something about concealing. Whatever you want to call it.

Sandy: Yeah. None of our business really. Although... it didn't sound good.

Of course for Jeremy... he was known to be a tad curious and for him... that was normal. Anyone would be curious and they'd like to have their curiosity piqued. So... it was no surprise that Jeremy felt that way too. He wondered what Alex was getting at...

Sandy: What do you mean really romantic and cool? Do you know something that we perhaps... do not?

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... now for Sandy to ask that... his interest had to be piqued in a way that you could tell him anything to draw his attention back to where you would suppose that it ought to be and he wouldn't flinch. It really fixated him and 9/10 times... that usually led to something you had to stop and ask... "Okay... what gives? What has his attention so drawn this time?"

Jeremy: What's that coming from you? There was smoke a second ago? Is... is that normal?

*He jumped at the feeling of someone touching him* gah! *he had fear and panic in his eyes not knowing what to do* oh yea I'm new here um do you know where the front office is here I just need to learn where my classes are and get a tour of the school you know...

"Pfft, what? This is a cigarette, they're kinda supposed to do that!" I laugh at the boys, then turn to the nervous kid, who has green hair like me. Hmmm, suspicious...

"Lost little lamb are ya? I can give you a tour, I know this school like the back of my hand.. even the secret spots where nobody is allowed to go." I grin and crack my knuckles. "Though ya know what we should go to class, otherwise the teachers get suspicious."

im not even a lamb... but um should I follow you since I dont know my way around here yet..? *he was shaking while talking to the person scared if he said one wrong thing he would get pick on or get bullied* And I have a name you know..!

Alpha Rex wrote:
"Pfft, what? This is a cigarette, they're kinda supposed to do that!" I laugh at the boys, then turn to the nervous kid, who has green hair like me. Hmmm, suspicious...

"Lost little lamb are ya? I can give you a tour, I know this school like the back of my hand.. even the secret spots where nobody is allowed to go." I grin and crack my knuckles. "Though ya know what we should go to class, otherwise the teachers get suspicious."

Jeremy and Sandy looked at the object in his hand and cringed at the sight a little. However they didn't judge. No. They didn't even condemn as it was not in them to do. But they did however feel a little uneased. Which is normal as it rather shook them. Could that be put to blame as it was not something they were accustomed to see. They really were not accustomed to see such a thing.

Jeremy: Wow. You know... i have some Passioners... Fans who do smoke. I don't necessarily like it... but i am not one to judge them as i get it. People do... do that.

Sandy: I noticed that. But Alex... Perhaps if you want... we can maybe all hang out together.

Jeremy: We usually hang out by the side of the Gym and practice harmonizing for our music. I rehearse for my performances. I have a week of them coming up... in the next 3 weeks. So... i take all the time i can possibly find to squeeze in some rehearsal time.

They were very intrigued by Alex and the fact that she was smoking... It was very surprising as to them... she didn't seem to strike to them... the sort of person who'd smoke. So... this really caught them by surprise...

They both then saw that it was round time for class. So... they took their leave and smiled as they said their i adieu's... and made way to where their class was. What they didn't know was the class was with their new made friend...

"One of those, huh? You're better off following those two lovebirds there, doubt you could keep up with me," I laugh at the unknown boy, nodding at Jeremy and Sandy as I grin, it almost seems as if my canine teeth are a bit sharpened. "Well, see you guys in class, I gotta find a safe spot to put this out. Don't wanna almost set the school on fire again!" Still smirking, I wander off and leave the green-haired boy to follow the Drag Queens.

After having left them, I walk outside and go around the corner and lean against a wall. I sigh, and take a few puffs from my cigarette. My thoughts are wandering elsewhere, I don't see as upbeat as I did before, I seem rather sad as I stare into the distance. When I hear the bell go, I seem hesitant but I think of these three peoppe I met and being surprised with the fact that they were actually nice to me, I feel convinced and go inside on time.

"WEll well Rex, you're actually on time," says the teacher. I shrug and sit down at a table in the back. I know I'm in the same class as Jeremy and Sandy, and I presume that the green-haired boy is in it too.

Alpha Rex wrote:
"One of those, huh? You're better off following those two lovebirds there, doubt you could keep up with me," I laugh at the unknown boy, nodding at Jeremy and Sandy as I grin, it almost seems as if my canine teeth are a bit sharpened. "Well, see you guys in class, I gotta find a safe spot to put this out. Don't wanna almost set the school on fire again!" Still smirking, I wander off and leave the green-haired boy to follow the Drag Queens.

After having left them, I walk outside and go around the corner and lean against a wall. I sigh, and take a few puffs from my cigarette. My thoughts are wandering elsewhere, I don't see as upbeat as I did before, I seem rather sad as I stare into the distance. When I hear the bell go, I seem hesitant but I think of these three peoppe I met and being surprised with the fact that they were actually nice to me, I feel convinced and go inside on time.

"WEll well Rex, you're actually on time," says the teacher. I shrug and sit down at a table in the back. I know I'm in the same class as Jeremy and Sandy, and I presume that the green-haired boy is in it too.

Jeremy and Sandy were in their seats and looked up as they caught the presence of Alex. They didn't know much about him or her. But from what they could tell... Alex seemed like some sort of person who was trying to reach out. Almost as if crying for help. But they couldn't just assume that. They didn't know much to even make that connection.

Jeremy: *Whispering to Sandy* Sandy... do you think that she is either trying to bring us into her reputation... or reaching out for help?

Sandy: *Whispering* i think it's that She is reaching out. I don't know how she would be trying to lure us in. She is aware of our celebrity status. We hinted at it enough to know that if she was paying attention to details... she would not want to risk trying to do anything that would upset that.

Jeremy: *Whispering* She seems harmless and from the looks... i think that we can trust her.

Sandy: *Whispers* She's friendly. We happen to already like her. The presence she gives is tough. Gutsy, plus... like a rebel. She marches to the beat of her own drummer and doesn't leave to depend on outside assistance.

Jeremy: *Whispers* That's status.

They nod and get back to work on their class assignments. It was clear that they've made their minds on Alex. They accepted her. That was where it'd all start.

*he nodded to the boy that had just called him out and followed the two people he said to follow* *he wasnt sure if he was suppsoe to go and meet a teacher or what but followed them anyways since he didnt know what he was suppose to do* *when he walked in the classroom his eyes widened on how many people their were just in one room*

I found it weird that I had sympathy for the rich kids somehow. Sandy was wrong: I didn't care about their celebrity status because in my eyes, all humans were equally annoying. Besides, I had never heard of Jeremy Lightfoot or his parents until someone at the school told me, I had better things to do than listen to music that didn't sound as cool and rough as mine. However, I thought Sandy and Jeremy were good people even though being raised in a rich and famous household could make people into spoiled brats. I thought that I could give them a shot somehow.

The class goes by pretty normally, I lean back and chew gum and mostly stare outside. I know that it will be summer again soon, and I love the heat, because it reminds me of home. I am not allowed to think or even say much about home, because no one at this school would believe or understand. However I did think that the boy with the green hair might understand, he didn't seem human like Jeremy and Sandy.

"So where are you from?" I whisper to the boy with the green hair.

*he got startled since he was paying such close attention to the teacher talking but turned his head to the person from earlier* "oh um I live around a neighborhood not too far from here... and my mom wanted me to go here since I used to go to a faurther away school from my house" "but mom chose this school cause it was so close and she didnt have to always drive me to school on a regular basis"

Alpha Rex wrote:
I found it weird that I had sympathy for the rich kids somehow. Sandy was wrong: I didn't care about their celebrity status because in my eyes, all humans were equally annoying. Besides, I had never heard of Jeremy Lightfoot or his parents until someone at the school told me, I had better things to do than listen to music that didn't sound as cool and rough as mine. However, I thought Sandy and Jeremy were good people even though being raised in a rich and famous household could make people into spoiled brats. I thought that I could give them a shot somehow.

The class goes by pretty normally, I lean back and chew gum and mostly stare outside. I know that it will be summer again soon, and I love the heat, because it reminds me of home. I am not allowed to think or even say much about home, because no one at this school would believe or understand. However I did think that the boy with the green hair might understand, he didn't seem human like Jeremy and Sandy.

"So where are you from?" I whisper to the boy with the green hair.

Jeremy and Sandy sat in class and listened to the lesson at hand for class. They didn't divert their attention to anything or anyone besides what the teacher was talking about and teaching. They of course were not about to just turn a blind eye on what Alex was like. They could tell that Alex was one of a kind and a bad girl. Jeremy was finding it to be rather enticing. There was no doubt that he began to start having the craving for being a little like what Alex was. Sandy did not feel like that at that time... but to him... there was something there. He could feel it.

"No no I mean where are you REALLY from," I say, grinning as I motion my chin at his green hair. "I can sense that you're not like the other people around here. Don't worry I ain't either, I'm just curious." Truth was, I both am and aren't. I can't go back to where and what I used to be, which meant I would probably be a green-haired human until my death, after which I can be my true self again. I sigh. I don't like being stuck as a human.

"Children, please be quiet or it's detention for you," says the teacher, and I scoff and look away. For once I do care about not going to detention, because I want to hang out with my new friends and show them around the secret forbidden spots at school. "Sandy, can you answer this question I've written on the board?" I grin and look at where Jeremy and Sandy are sitting. I wonder if he knows the answer or if he messes up.

Alpha Rex wrote:
"No no I mean where are you REALLY from," I say, grinning as I motion my chin at his green hair. "I can sense that you're not like the other people around here. Don't worry I ain't either, I'm just curious." Truth was, I both am and aren't. I can't go back to where and what I used to be, which meant I would probably be a green-haired human until my death, after which I can be my true self again. I sigh. I don't like being stuck as a human.

"Children, please be quiet or it's detention for you," says the teacher, and I scoff and look away. For once I do care about not going to detention, because I want to hang out with my new friends and show them around the secret forbidden spots at school. "Sandy, can you answer this question I've written on the board?" I grin and look at where Jeremy and Sandy are sitting. I wonder if he knows the answer or if he messes up.

Sandy answered the question as it was history based and it was history class. The Question was... What was history...

Sandy: Certainly, darling. History is the study of people, actions, decisions, interactions and behaviours. It is so compelling a subject because it encapsulates themes which expose the human condition in all of its guises and that resonate throughout time: power, weakness, corruption, tragedy, triumph … Nowhere are these themes clearer than in political history, still the necessary core of the field and the most meaningful of the myriad approaches to the study of history. Yet political history has fallen out of fashion and subsequently into disrepute, wrongly demonised as stale and irrelevant. The result has been to significantly erode the utility of ordering, explaining and distilling lessons from the past. History’s primary purpose is to stand at the centre of diverse, tolerant, intellectually rigorous debate about our existence: our political systems, leadership, society, economy and culture. However, open and free debate – as in so many areas of life – is too often lacking and it is not difficult to locate the cause of this intolerance. But there are those who would deduce the theory or impression that History as such as it is... clearly isn't just about the facts. In fact... is isn't about the facts. It's about the context and who is in fact... the one that is telling the story.

Jeremy: Whoa... Sandy. That was outstanding.

Sandy: You think so, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Sh-yeah... that was something which comes off sounding quite like as if you tried to copy and mimic the Brain Interactive construct... Milton Fine. He came off with speaking just like that.

Sandy: Oh my... *Blushes*

it got the class to all stare with high intrigue. They were in complete disbelief and amazement. It was something they never expected...

*he stayed silent not even knowing where he was from but all he knew was he was made of toxin's and chemicals that made him extra deadly to normal human beings to which he knew he was not since he ears and tail made him still out like a thorn in a group of flowers*

"Yes, correct! You seem to like this subject already," smiles the teacher, and she is surprised that Sandy managed to get the class so quiet. She chuckles, and claps her hands. "Class? Eyes here please, we're moving on. So, as always, we're starting where everything began. You, boy with the green hair.. oh, I should check your name, I'm sorry: can you tell me about how we as humans lived before societies developed?"

"That's you," I grin as I give the boy with the green hair a friendly pat on the shoulder. I then look at Sandy and Jeremy and whisper: "Nice declaration you recited there, I'm sure George Washington would be proud." I am joking of course, and I hope that he isn't soft and can take a joke.

"Rex, please be quiet, I'm asking quite a difficult question to your neighbor here. By the way, do you happen to know his name by any chance? With you sitting next to him you'd almost think you two know each other. Even got the same hair color." Yes, that was suspicious and I don't like that. Being stuck as a human in this boring world with humans was already humiliting, and just when I thought that I was fitting in and could cope with my life as a mortal and leave my non-human life behind me to live a 'normal' one, this random kid shows up acting all like a stranger.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A High school teen angst RP... Celebrity or Not...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus