Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Turnabout for a Wedding [Open]

Phoenix Wright (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

AshleighKate wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
"I see. Well, besides you, did anyone else see the defendant who thinks they saw her killer the victim?" Phoenix asked.

Sorry, I'm not sure what he's asking?

(He's asking the bartender if there was anyone else that thinks they saw Lucia commiting the crime.)
thanks
Lucia (played by AshleighKate)

The bartender shook his head. "Not that I know of. There was a woman wondering around outside of the bar for a while... but I didn't catch her face and she looked quite harmless..."

Phoenix nodded as he fininshed his drink. "Well, thanks for the information." He said he started his own investigation in the alleyway. 'Hmm. If the bartender and everyone else says that Lucia killed her friend, I need to find some evidence that proves that she didn't do it.' Phoenix thought to himself as he saw something in the corner of his eye. It was a brand new pendant. "Hmm. It could belong to Lucia or the victim. Either way, this is an important clue." He said as Phoenix added the pendant to his evidence.

Lucia sat watching the wall, bored, as she thought about how the investigation might be going. She hoped that Phoenix was as good as people said he was otherwise she could kiss the rest of her life goodbye as she would be spending it in prison. She took out her phone, writing him a text message.

"Hey, it's Lucia. Found anything?"

Phoenix heard his phone go off as he read the text message. "I found a pendant in the same alleyway that your friend was killed in. Do you have any idea who this might belong to?" He texted back.

Lucia looked at the pendant and her brows knitted together as she replied:

"Yeah, I do, actually. I think I've seen his Fiance wear one like it. What on earth was it doing in the alleyway?"

Phoenix shook his head. "I have know idea, but I would like to talk to her, if that's OK with you." He suggest as he feels like he's getting to the heart of the case.
Miles Edgeworth (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth had assigned himself to the case that his childhood friend and rival Phoenix Wright is working on. He's used underhanded tactics in the past, but he only fights for one thing these days: the truth. Miles started to get the paperwork and witnesses ready for the trial tomorrow morning.
"Ju...ry...duty?" The tiny ship girl blinked at the letter she had received. "I'll have to give that a go if I have time." How Fumizuki had ended up being summoned for jury duty was a complete mystery, but she was curious, so she would go...

"Fine with me, although shes a bit of an emotional mess right now..."

Lucia wrote:
"Fine with me, although shes a bit of an emotional mess right now..."

"I understand. Where would she be at?" Phoenix asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Turnabout for a Wedding [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus