Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Civilian x Villain (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Its either:

Civilian x Villain
Evil x Good
Hero x Villain

But! I am looking for a romance roleplay because I'm a sucker for those >>'
Although it doesn't have to be slow burn 24/7. We can add fantasy, real life, horror, im cool with whatever!

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this- i just want the plot to be similar to what I had in mind.

I really wanna use my dude Erix- so thats probably who I'm gonna use.

The whole idea is, Erix is just this normal dude trying to live his life- until this Villain sorta dude/gal/pal comes along and their lives get tangled together.

Either y/c gets a little crush or Erix does. Maybe life just- forces them to be together. Or they just keep bumping into each other. Who knows! Im looking forward to just seeing how this goes.

I know this is sorta vague and whatnot- but I usually enjoy talking to my rp partner and discussing plots in more detail with them.

I adjust my length- from 4 sentences to paragraphs-- but please be semi lit +

Alrighty! I think that's about it- please dm me or reply to this little ad thing :>
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

I'm interested in the rp, it sounds fun!
FalseRose Topic Starter

Cool! Wanna dm me?
This seems like a fun idea to to 🥰

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Civilian x Villain (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus