Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

I hope i can have fun here
Welcome to RPR! Yes, you can have fun here. This place is full of great writers, and events that will keep you busy.
Hello welcome to RPR hope you have an amazing time here!
welcome hope you enjoy it here a very opened armed community
Hello! Yes lots to get involved in here :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a wonderful time here!
Hello Kaiortea! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here if you set your mind to it. This is a very fun, very welcoming community. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you just want to jump right in be sure to hit that 'Find Rp' button if you haven't already. Welcome and good luck in your search for great stories to tell!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Kaiortea Topic Starter

Queen_Knight wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Yes, you can have fun here. This place is full of great writers, and events that will keep you busy.

Thank you alot! Im sorry I didn’t see ur message earlier
Kaiortea Topic Starter

EvanlynDestiny wrote:
Hello welcome to RPR hope you have an amazing time here!

Thank you I appreciate your welcome sorry for the late reply
Kaiortea Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome hope you enjoy it here a very opened armed community

Thank you im sure this is a very nice place already by all these nice welcomes
Kaiortea Topic Starter

Leighoflight wrote:
Hello! Yes lots to get involved in here :)

Thats nice to hear ive been exploring here already alittle
Kaiortea Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
Hello Kaiortea! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here if you set your mind to it. This is a very fun, very welcoming community. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you just want to jump right in be sure to hit that 'Find Rp' button if you haven't already. Welcome and good luck in your search for great stories to tell!

Thank you alot for the tip and more I appreciate it alot you must have taken some time to write that thank you for taking your time to respond to my little text
Kaiortea Topic Starter

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thank you!
Kaiortea Topic Starter

raginghomomuffin wrote:
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :D I'm always here if you wanna chat!
tenor.gif

Thats cool! Im also always open to chat only i dont know how to dm or talk to people in chats so i still have some things to learn about this website
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Kaiortea! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Kaiortea Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome Kaiortea! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

Thank you for those helpful tips I appreciate you took alot of time to respond with a nice and clear message i hope i enjoy rping here and find some nice friends
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'm Ruri, it's nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus