Skip to main content

Forums » Help » In need of advice, preferably from an adult

JetStorm

Hey I need help with something, if an adult can help, pm me, i seriously need advice, I'm not putting the reason down because I don't want anyone's feels to get hurt.
If it's something you're concerned about hurting feelings here on, do you think it might be a subject that would be worth contacting a moderator about?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
If it's something you're concerned about hurting feelings here on, do you think it might be a subject that would be worth contacting a moderator about?

No,its just about a partner I've been having trouble with, I don't want the moderators to be involved.
That sounds like exactly something you should involve a moderator on, if you mean an rp partner. They're good folks.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
That sounds like exactly something you should involve a moderator on, if you mean an rp partner. They're good folks.

the problem i am having...It's stupid...I wouldn't want to bother them unless it's serious. But thanks anyways.
I pester them all the time with silly "I think this thread's in the wrong place" reports. Often not even sure about it, and sometimes am wrong. ^^; I've learned to believe it when they express appreciation for the reports, though.

I can understand the "don't want to bother them" mentality, but they are encouraged to take care of themselves, and we have so many to ensure they can do that. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » In need of advice, preferably from an adult

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus