Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"excuse me sir but do you perhaps have any jasmine tea?"

he wandered in his blade a katana like weapon in its sheath was on his back as his armor its white and red colors were faded due to his years of self imposed exiled wandering through deserts and countless worlds as he goes to find the farthest booth from everyone its not that he didn't like people he just preferred to keep his distance in case he has a..."episode"
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

*ecstasy of Gold is now playing in the bar*

"Yes, we do have Jasmine tea, would you like a cup?"

"i will graciously accept that kind sir"

((I knew that name was familiar, it's been a long time since I played warframe:) ))
Hank pours him a cup of Jasmine tea and hands him a menu as well
The smol floofy shipgirl wanders into the bar. "Umm...hello. Does anyone know what jury duty is? I got a letter saying I have jury duty, what does it mean?"
“It means you’re going to be in a court house and meeting rooms for a while and you can’t get out of it unless you know the person personally.”

"the wonders of human legal system's i wish to be in a court to see how you humans conduct it but alas i can not stay in one place for to long"

he removes his helm his long black hair flowing free of the helmet he wore all the time as he sips the tea blowing on it occasionally as he goes through the menu

Hank wrote:
((I knew that name was familiar, it's been a long time since I played warframe:) ))
Hank pours him a cup of Jasmine tea and hands him a menu as well

((huge warframe nerd here lol))

((I miss it sometimes to be honest, is it still as grind-heavy as it used to be?))

Hank wrote:
((I miss it sometimes to be honest, is it still as grind-heavy as it used to be?))

((kinda they updated railjacks but i hate railjack plus i play console))

((oof that why I left, I got tired of all the grinding))
Rhea Balodis wrote:
“It means you’re going to be in a court house and meeting rooms for a while and you can’t get out of it unless you know the person personally.”

"Courthouse?" Fumizuki blinks. "Huh? I'm not in trouble though..."
Fumizuki wrote:
Rhea Balodis wrote:

"Courthouse?" Fumizuki blinks. "Huh? I'm not in trouble though..."

“Don’t have to be, it’s a “civic duty”.”

"pardon my saying but are you even old enough to partake in a court summon?"

he had put his helmet back on hiding his face
"Huh? Oh ok. The letter had my name on it, though." She holds up the letter and reads it aloud. "To IJN Fumizuki, this is an official summons for jury duty at the forthcoming trial of...hold on, there's a black bar there. You are to return this letter with your signature to your local judicary office, and then you will receive a letter providing you with the date, time, and location to which you should report. Signed...." She struggles with trying to read the signature of the attorney-general who had signed the letter. "Well, you get the point. I'm curious to see what it's like, and a bit nervous, but I am confident that I can do my civic duty and be on jury duty!" She does a smol and adorable salute.

((Alrighty so Hank and I will be going offline so I may sleep, if you order drinks and I miss it when I wake up and respond just let me know))
Fumizuki wrote:
"Huh? Oh ok. The letter had my name on it, though." She holds up the letter and reads it aloud. "To IJN Fumizuki, this is an official summons for jury duty at the forthcoming trial of...hold on, there's a black bar there. You are to return this letter with your signature to your local judicary office, and then you will receive a letter providing you with the date, time, and location to which you should report. Signed...." She struggles with trying to read the signature of the attorney-general who had signed the letter. "Well, you get the point. I'm curious to see what it's like, and a bit nervous, but I am confident that I can do my civic duty and be on jury duty!" She does a smol and adorable salute.

“It can go on for months, just a fair warning.”
"I have time to spare. I can ask one of the other girls to help Uzuki find the things she keeps loosing. What was it that Akagi talked about? De-leg-gating? Huh, it doesn't mean to cut someone's leg off with a gate?" She re-reads the letter. "Will have to ask someone to help me return this and fill out the right bits."
Fumizuki wrote:
"I have time to spare. I can ask one of the other girls to help Uzuki find the things she keeps loosing. What was it that Akagi talked about? De-leg-gating? Huh, it doesn't mean to cut someone's leg off with a gate?" She re-reads the letter. "Will have to ask someone to help me return this and fill out the right bits."

“Not a gate, you’ll be with maybe 20 other people or more depending who they keep and let go, think of it like a team.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus