Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen watched him leave. Maybe he should tell revenge?
Sammy.S.Sawyer (played by Agoodboi)

Sammy awoke from his nap and squeaked a bit, he began to look around it was silent and dead and kinda scary
Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

"are thou scared young one?" the firekeeper remained in her seat her voice still quiet

"...n-no...just it's so silent and...bad dreams as well they always end the same"

"i am used to the silence many a days the ashen one would not be in the shrine leaving me to reminiscence in the past but if thou needs someone to listen then i shall listen"
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen opened one eye glancing around and then closing it again.

"...e-erm~ i-I'm not sure...I mean how do I know you're not gonna...try anything funny, miss"

"i have no desire to bring you harm or belittle you" her words were true

"...well I sometimes can see into the future when awake, but whenever I dream it always ends the same like I'm looking into my official death...over and over every time I sleep"

"have you tried to control this power?" the firekeeper had much the same ability for she could see what would happen if the ashen one were to return to her her eyes which remain hidden underneath the thing she wore upon her head

"...I'm afraid it's something that's just been since I pretty much could remember, but I fear it also has to do with...my ghost who seems to want to hurt me"

"i see you are worried of what haunts you? here take this" she takes a small pendant from within her robe a simple locket with a tiny flickering flame hidden behind a glass face "this will protect you from ill intent i wish of you to have it"

"...that's where it gets hard...the ghost is a sort a powerful manifest of my spirit or life energy...but I will accept your gift...m-ma'am"*the pendant was quickly taken but then dropped followed by a hiss then Sammys sequel as a whole was burned through his hand "well..i-it works "

"allow me to see to thous injury" she takes hold of the hand that had a hole burnt through it and with a soft golden glow of power and the warmth attributed to sitting around a warm fire the damage was reversed

"...u-uh t-thank you...i-if is not too much trouble b-but I would like to know your...name if you have one"

"among those of which thine has been given a name sadly is not one of them i...am sorry if that saddens thou"

"well, now that won't do..."Sammy huffed a bit "hmm what do people usually call you?"

"the firekeeper of firelink shrine"

"hmm...well what would you like to be called?" Sammy gave an unsure shrug and just looked to her

((i honestly don't have an answer to this lel))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus