Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I could integrate weapons like that into the Mark 85."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"its a ninkana a special one he smiles somberly for its made from my flesh"
"Oh... oh dear." She placed the weapon down lightly.

"it bothers me not the wound has long since healed leaving no trace of its existence besides this weapon forged for my hands alone"
"You have very fascinating equipment..."

"some more then others" he opens a small window that leads to his arsenal page where a holographic image of his warframes his primary secondary and melee weapon along with his energy based weapon were shown
She looked at the images. "Huh... how amazing. Floating screens."

"glory of orokin technology more advanced then anything humans could hope of inventing"
“Have a little bit of faith in humans, after all, we can only either get dumber or smarter.” And by the looks of it, well….That’s up to you, but anyway, Bruno was 20 in 2001 so, eh.
Tari (played by randomentity777)

"Yeah, we can do great things! Just look at me. I'm the product of human creativity and the desire to improve!"

"and i'm a war machine designed by the orokin to fight in their war humanity will never make war machines like the orokin...i hope"
Tari (played by randomentity777)

"My cybernetics allow me to be so good at video games that I can literally warp myself into them. It's a upgrade on the integrated speedrun systems used by most Meta Runners." She blushes deeply. "S-sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Tari."
Tetsuya (played anonymously)

*the rattle snake naga slithered in wondering what this place was anyways* “hello…sss”

he just raises a brow at the strangers "Excalibur Umbra"

*he tilted his head* “that’s your name my name is Tetsuya…”

"i see tetsuya a odd name but i can't judge" he reforms his helmet to hide his face

“What do you mean..?” *he hissed annoyed bothered by the insult*

"take no offense i have never heard of a name like yours just as you have not heard a name such as Excalibur umbra so your name is a odd name to one such as myself" he explained himself calmly

“Ah my mistake…my apologies…sir?”

"my gender is indeed male apologies if the armor makes it hard to tell"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus