Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you good" he sensed someone was down in the dumps and assumed after turning his head to check that it was monika
She turned hear head slowly, like a robot almost. "Mayhaps..." She shook her head after mixing up both words, and tried again. "Maybe."

"your lying your movements are almost robotic and from what i've gathered unless im an idiot which isn't outside the realm of possibility you are not ok"
"I'm okay, Umbra. Just... some really hard decisions."

"so be it" he turns back to the document and keeps reading absorbed in it muttering orokin about the warframes
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

Sandra wanders in. "Hey everyone!" She spots Dr Manning and waves cheerfully. "Hey Natalie!"
"Five cities... One bomb... Bah..."

still muttering in orokin to which for anyone who didn't speak orokin....probably thought he had gone mad
She kept muttering to herself and for some odd reason, tossed a picture of a large bomb to the floor, before sighing.

yep still scrolling still talking in orokin he tended to be like that at times
She grabs her papers and left the bar angrily.
Natalie smiles. "I'm doing well, Sandra."

he saw her go and decided not to pursue thinking she needed time if she had a problem and wanted his help she'd come to him "hmm the neural coupling on configuration 2-b looks wrong on wisp...will need to make adjustments to that"
Monika came back not too long later, not much better than before.

around him were hundreds of papers each on a different warframe as he typed away at a holographic computer models of various warframe floating about him as he hummed to take away its pain
She startled and nearly fell out of her chair ad a large book slammed onto the table and she looked around “seems I can’t get a moment’s peace and relaxation.” She said
"Neither can I, nowadays."

"hmm? did you say something?" he pauses mid typing of a string of code on a warframe shield system
"Oh, me? Nothing of interest. What are you working on?"

"warframe shielding systems come take a look if you want"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus