Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She straightened herself up in the seat “Also no one saw that and does anyone know anything about Etruscan?”
"Etru-- what?" She looked at the woman then looked back at the papers, immediately receiving a headache. "Ohh... das ist zu viel..."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just kept working at it as he just casually points at a random spot on the floor summoning the chroma prime warframe
“Basically Latin’s forgotten little brother who might also be part Greek.”
"Oh... are you referring to a civilization? It sounds familiar..."

"only orokin and english and some not a lot of german" kept messing with chroma primes shields not really paying all that much attention to the conversation
Monika von König wrote:
"Oh... are you referring to a civilization? It sounds familiar..."

“Kind of, I’ve apparently been tasked with some translation when that is not my job, we have someone else for that.”

curses angirly in orokin because he nearly caused a explosion that while small would have warranted rebuilding the entire electronical components of the warframe he was working on
Android 17 (played by randomentity777)

"Whoa, what smells like burning circuits?"

"a minor fault in overloading the capcitors for the shielding system of the chroma prime shield and adaptation modules"

"so in less science terms me being an idiot as usual"
Android 17 (played by randomentity777)

"Ah"

he grunts and goes back to his work a annoyed expression upon his face as he tampered with orokin tech
"Ehm. You having any success there, Umbra?"

"very little the circutry is old and needs repair but i do not have the equipment or materials to gut out and repair a warframe"
"Ah... supply issues." She sighed.

"welcome to dealing with a lack of void steel"
"Lack of steel, lack of food, lack of oil..." She sighed. "It happens."

"i know your refering to your countries needs since i don't eat or sleep or use oil"
"Yeah well, there'll be a time where things like those don't happen... and I'll try my hardest to make sure that's possible."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus