Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"welp she's tired and the grinner are invading back to the front i go" yep he never got a break so he just transferences back into his warframe and heads out to battle
She contacted him when he left. "Hey, don't leave me out of the battle."

"then you better hurry" he was holding a defensive position between earth's moon and mars blasting any ship that came in range while fighters swarmed his railjack
"Already on the way."

The fighter screamed by the Railjack. Or actually, since it was in space, there was no sound.

in the command center of the railjack umbra could hear as the torpedos cleared the tubes streaking off into the emptyness of space before exploding against the hull of a grinner cruiser
Kaldor Draigo (played by randomentity777)

"I do apologize to you all for not formally introducing myself." He removes his helmet. "I am Kaldor Draigo, 48th Supreme Grand Master of the Grey Knights, the wielder of the Titansword, and the slayer of Kar'Voth."

cannon fire was exchanged between the aged ancient railjack and the newer grinner ships cobbled together from scrap of old grinner tech but that old tech was still pushing the railjack to its limits as its shields break and a engine is heavily damaged still umbra battled on
Fumizuki remained sitting on the sofa, drawing with some crayons.
"What're you drawing, sweetie?"
Fumizuki holds up a crayon drawing of her and Umbra holding hands. "Self portrait with fwend"
"That's amazing!"

still locked in a deadly dance with grinner ships in deep space combat even as his railjack was getting close to breaking apart
Fumizuki yawns
"You alright, Fumizuki?"
"Sweepwy...doctor lady give cuddles?" Fumizuki reaches out and makes a grabbing motion with her hands.
"Oh, of course." She sits down next to Fumizuki, letting the small and fluffy shipgirl use the doctor's pregnant tummy as a pillow.
"Mmmm, cozy...<3"
"Honestly, she's such a wholesome little fluff ball. I can see why everyone here likes her."
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"Perhaps there is still some kindness left in this world."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Yeah... it's great to see it." Drans said, looking at the ceiling.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus