Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Monika was listening and took a minute to process the tank’s words.

“Zat-- that is truly fascinating… Klara here is actually the product of our new research project aimed at reusing older tank models as effective combat weapons.”

She gleamed. “Can I buy you something… Did you have a name? I’m sorry I didn’t ask for it.”
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

"I simply go by Sturmtiger most of the time. There was a small group of people that often talked about me, and they called me 'Juggernaut'. Call me whichever you prefer." He said. There was a small group of about five teens who often visited the warehouse he lived in for the longest time; They were the ones who cleaned out his engine and fixed his tracks so that he was functional again.
“Juggernaut… Well, I’m assuming you’ve already gotten to know Klara? You two seemed to have been talking before I arrived.”

She leaned against the counter and took off her hat.

“I thank you for your service to Das Vaterland.

"Und ich dich." He replied. "I would salute if I had arms." He said, half-joking.
Monika chuckled, then assumed her blank expression. “I could make that happen, right Klara?”

Klara, who was sitting a chair further, nodded her head.

Monika looked at the Sturmtiger again. "Wenn Sie dies wunschen, I’d be happy to help a fellow soldier,"

"Ich wünsche es mir. When do we start?" He asked. He was trying his best to retain composure, but it was almost impossible due to the sheer gratitude he felt towards Monika.
Wann immer Du fertig bist, You can have your design look however you like. You want to be like Klara? I can make that happen.”

The Kaiserin showed a slight smile now.

“I mean… as long as it’s not too radical of course, I’ll have it built!”

He nodded. "Ich bin fertig. Thank you for this opportunity. Just something like Klara's, but maybe four legs for better stability and load-bearing capabilities." He said, following her, 'Not too radical' rule.
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Graven waltzes into the bar, kinda like he owns the place, but not in an entitled way. He sits down at a table by himself and orders an unimportant-to-note drink. He watches the surrounding area at the other people.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

with a quiet stretch she entered the bar, her eyes settling immediately on the book nook part of the establishment. she smiled and strode right past the bar and towards an open chair, getting settled in all comfy like. "ah, this will do nicely." she said to herself mostly as she pulled a random book from a nearby shelf and got to reading, her purple eyes locking themselves to the page like glue.
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

Hank walks over to the table and sets a drink in front of the waltzer "Here you are sir"

He noticed a young girl going over to the library portion of the bar and he noticed her unique purple eyes. He got up, leaving his drink on the table, and made his way over to her location, but not so close as to have her think he was being weird. He picked up a random book and began to thumb through it, glancing at her every now and then.

a secondary pupil split off from hers, enclosing itself in a green ring as it locked onto him. "yes?" she asked, not taking her other eyes off the page as she read, casually turning the page. "this is a public place and I assume people are encouraged to talk." she still didn't look away from her book of course. the creepy green eye had her covered.

((Love the way you described Alwina's sexual orientation Nerdy))

((well it was that or "as straight as a rainbow))

((equally as good lol))

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
a secondary pupil split off from hers, enclosing itself in a green ring as it locked onto him. "yes?" she asked, not taking her other eyes off the page as she read, casually turning the page. "this is a public place and I assume people are encouraged to talk." she still didn't look away from her book of course. the creepy green eye had her covered.

He looked at her, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, miss. I didn't want to intrude. I noticed your rather rare purple eyes and was curious. Are they real or contacts? Is your hair natural or dyed? I have so many questions. I'm a very curious being, haha."

"they are naturally purple, and the pink streaks in my hair are just dye. personal choice of style."

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
"they are naturally purple, and the pink streaks in my hair are just dye. personal choice of style."

He nodded in understanding. "That makes sense. Are you versed in the magical world?"

"yes, I am. why?" she inquired as she closed the book slowly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus