Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

(It’s fine)
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"roast me alive now eh? then do so i don't care i have lost more then you can imagine seen more then you i have no reason to keep going" he didn't care as he stared down sasuko

(Wait, really?)

Sasuko grins. “Really? You’re not joking right?”
Percy entered, a warm smile on his face as he looked around. Honestly, He'd stumbled upon this place by accident, but as long as he looked like he meant to come here, no one would know. He approached the bar, and looked around at the bar, seeing no one. A small pout appeared on his face, and he looked around some more, trying to find a bartender to serve his some drinks, but gave up to lean on the bar and look around. So many different people, so many possible friends and lovers. This place was amazing.

((shade has lost A LOT and i mean a lot mans practically depressed every day

"kid who cares if one measly vampire suddenly kicked the bucket hell they'd be singing praise to the Vatican if they found out a blood sucker died"
Percy perked up, looking quickly at the guy near him. "Vampire? That's pretty cool. My name's Perseus," He introduced politely, and held out his hand, giving him a small smile.

Sasuko shrugs. “Remember, you asked for it.” Her Hair blows about her face form the sheer power of her Mangekyo Sharingan and her Rinnegan, as she opens her left eye and blood leaks out. “Amaterasu!” Black flames cover shade.

(Yay! I get to kill someone!)

shade was not in a sociable mood as he sighs his cloak had been created out of a fire retardant material as he stares at her "hey lady your bleeding from your eye"

((yeah despite him wanting to die he has a lot of "you can't kill me" gear he just doesn't maintain it

((also i can't really have a character get killed in this rp due to well rules

(Damn…. A cloak that can tank the amaterasu… not bad…)

((yeah shade is your prime monster hunting guy

(Hey, guys i made a I’m making a Marvel OC! For more info, and if you have any ideas, go here! Please help me out!)
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

they continued sweeping the bar
Mary (played by Reithesniper)

Mary cloned herself and created a magic countering sheild, she then tossed one to the clone and fired a blast of magic
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

was without power on the ocean floor

Mary teleported letting the blast break something, she was now on the UNSC Infinity "...."
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

water was leaking through parts of the armor plating certain parts of the ship flooded mainly any part that was near the giant hole in the side of her hull the lights were off evidence of the ship having no power

She made her way to the bridge "hmmm....Dear infinity you awake...or alive" She'd say slight worry begining to arrise "I'll begin repairs" She'd begin to fix walls with her strange form off magic

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus