Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"huh are they?" he was holding a great sword and looks about at the mangled bodies "huh...guess they are"
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

"Weh!" He was attempting to catch someone's attention
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven tilts her head, slightly worried. “Are you ok Shade?”

"physically yes mentally...maybe" he shrugs and plunges the massive blade into a wolf like it weighed nothing to weild

Raven thinks for a second, then takes out her Katana. “Wanna spar?”

"sure but don't expect me to hold back" he draws his standard sword he usually weilds

Raven grins. “I’ll try to hold back for you though… I’ll limit myself to low power flames and lightning only, if i didn’t, they might kill you.. again”

"joy" he said sarcastically then attacked with insane ferocity

Raven blocks all of his attacks with insane speed, before charging her left (vibranium) arm with her balck lightning and punching shade in the gut, knocking him back a few feet.

he watches her vibranium arm collide with his body but he doesn't go flying back due to his specialty body armor and instead grabs her arm throwing her over him placing his foot on her chests his sword pointed at her neck
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Bloody hell. This again?”

Raven blinks. “Not bad… but not good enough.” She claps her hand together, then places the on the ground, blue lightning crackling around them as a pillar made of hardened earth slams into Shade’s side.

he teleports out of its way which means raven just hit herself with her own attack "watch what your doing kid you just hurt yourself for nothing"
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He watched exitedly

Raven shrugs it off. “I have a vibranium laced body suit and an extreme healing factor. That didn’t do crap. But it worked, it got your foot off me, which is what i was trying to do. Anyways, i think i may need to not hold back…” she claps her hand together again, but wiht her Katana in between, before moving her hand over it, changing it’s shape into a Scythe. She then ignites it with her flames. “Shall we continue?”

"you broke the rules" he sheathes his blade no longer interested "your using fire"

Raven shakes her head. “I said i would use low level fire… not not using it at all…”

"i don't do any kind of fire i also have other things that i need to do" which was find and exterminate more monsters

Raven looks down. “Oh… ok… i-i guess I’ll just… i don’t know… i guess I’ll go back inside and have a drink then… have fun…” raven walks away depressed. “Man.. i guess i messed up again… he probably doesn’t want to be friends with me now…”

he was just hungry and didn't want her to know so once she left...he feasted on the corpse draining any remaining blood from them this is why he was always stained in blood "i hate this..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus