Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Team of space Mercenaries protect small (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Olala (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

So, here’s what I’m wanting. This will be a 1x1 roleplay but it will be platonic. This will be a space adventure with found family elements. You will need to be about to play multiple characters. At least 3, though 4 would be ideal. The characters can be humans, cyborgs, or aliens though I ask that they all/mostly be male. I just like the awkward father figure and small girl dynamic.

My character is a young girl between the ages of 9-11 though her exact age is unknown. She had never been outside the facility where she was born. I was thinking that there was a change of leadership in the galaxy that made the young girl not safe so the group of mercenaries were hired to protect her though they were given no real instructions. Soon, they begin to care about the girl and their mission becomes personal.

I know it is only a skeleton of a plot and I haven’t figured out why my character is being pursued whether she is someone important or she has special powers I was hoping we can figure it out together. Please PM to join!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump
Is this essentially Bad Batch?
You'd prolly like the movie Space Sweepers

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Team of space Mercenaries protect small (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus